New design 1/160 HMS ENTERPRISE 1774 Stern section

If you have the scale in mind with 1:160 with a total height of only 7cm! -> It is looking very good and I guess very interesting to place close to the small Druid stern section (although this was I think in scale 1:128) also by Unicorn Model

If you have the scale in mind with 1:160 with a total height of only 7cm! -> It is looking very good and I guess very interesting to place close to the small Druid stern section (although this was I think in scale 1:128) also by Unicorn Model
Yes, your idea is very good! I also have this plan.

In Chinese, this is called: The heroes have the same idea!

Thank you Sam - we really appreciate your accomplishments.

Donald

On my FACEBOOK page, someone said that I copied CAF's drawings, which is really dumbfounding!
First of all, I am not a developer, and the products I POST are just sharing.

Going back to HMS ENTERPRISE 1774, this ship is an open source project in China's ship model forum as early as 2013. The link is below, and interested friends can see it by themselves. The original author finally gave the drawing to the boss of the unicorn model to use, and he made a lot of changes to have this small-scale cross-sectional model.

It seems that the author of the drawing has a time machine that can travel through time and space. Go back to the future and stole a set of CAF drawings! Amazing!

1610765610810.png

Hi Sam- is this the final rendering of the wooden model only.
Because I noticed the finished cannons are missing.
BTW, very nice work getting all the parts of the cannon and carriage look in proportion to its scale.
I currently have the Druid 1:128 section kits in a build log in this forum and would really like to add to that collection with the Enterprize (or is it Enterprise) kit.
Will English instructions be included?

Back