1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

Hello Ship Mates, The last couple of days the little fellows and Have been working on cleaning up the Starboard side decorations, we then painted them gold and went to install them. We were shocked to find that we had built the outsides bulkheads a little to short on the forward end. How ever after a little of shifting things around we were satisficed with the outcome, thus avowing a major rebuild. The three inspectors seamed to be rather pleased.
Regards Lawrence

20240713_115625 - Copy.jpg

20240714_153720.jpg

Hello Ship Mates, The last couple of days the little fellows and Have been working on cleaning up the Starboard side decorations, we then painted them gold and went to install them. We were shocked to find that we had built the outsides bulkheads a little to short on the forward end. How ever after a little of shifting things around we were satisficed with the outcome, thus avowing a major rebuild. The three inspectors seamed to be rather pleased.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 459215

View attachment 459216
Good morning Lawrence. If you did not point the tiny deviation out I certainly would never have noticed. Your “shifting” the decor around worked a treat. Cheers Grant

Good morning Lawrence. If you did not point the tiny deviation out I certainly would never have noticed. Your “shifting” the decor around worked a treat. Cheers Grant
Hello Grant, Thanks for your vote of confidence, I slept on my big Boo-Boo and truly as of now I am not happy with it. I believe that I will leave it for a day or so before making such a big decision. One side of me says leave it and the other side says rebuild it.
Regards Lawrence

Back