Piroscaf 28-foot Steam Cutter (1876) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

Дима,

Прекрасная работан ну что тут еще скажешь! Кто стал прототипом етой фигуры, очень знакомое лицо.

С уважением
тёзка

English

Dima,
Wonderful work well what else can you say! Who became the prototype of this figure, a very familiar face.
Yours faithfully namesake

Дима,

Прекрасная работан ну что тут еще скажешь! Кто стал прототипом етой фигуры, очень знакомое лицо.

С уважением
тёзка
I don't know the Russian but the figure is precisely done. Rich

I don't know the Russian but the figure is precisely done. Rich
Sorry, Rich. I thought with today's option of web translators it shouldn't be difficult to translate. Here is the translation, I also added to the original post. But I have to agree with you about the figurine: lots of details, like real!

Dima,

Wonderful work well what else can you say! Who became the prototype of this figure, a very familiar face.

Yours faithfully namesake.

Дима,

С уважением
тёзка

English

Dima,
Yours faithfully namesake
The ideas for the sculpture are taken from photographs of sailors of the Russian navy of the 19th century

Hello Dmitriy, what is the procedure to purchase the Hotchkiss gun as well as the brass fittings? Should we contact you or there is a purchase link?

Many thanks,
Dima

Hello Dmitriy- Would it be possible to add it to the two items that you now have on Ebay??

Hi guys!
https://piroscaf.com/product-category/scalemodels/?currency=USD - Hotchkis
https://piroscaf.com/product-category/components/ - Elements
The site is currently only in Russian. The English version will be available later. But the choice of currency and the components you need are already placed.
We recommend that you wait until March. Oars and the first 4 figures will be available. If of course you are interested in them.
The cost of packaging and courier services will be calculated upon the order.
Best wishes.

It does make sense to wait until March to buy all of the additions and possibly get a discount? Also, international shipping is a long process now..

Back