Piroscaf 28-foot Steam Cutter (1876) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

On the eve of the Christmas holidays, we are announcing a holiday discount on our products.
Great news Dmitry! SOS members have already identifyed the great products you and your team offered. I am sure, the discount you offered will make a lovely present for any holiday especially at Christmas! It would be nice if you let us know the purchase procedure and how the discounted price will be applied.

KURT, THE WAY I AM DOING THIS IS THE WAY HEINRICH HAS SUGESTED, I RUN THE PLANKS UNDER COLD TAP WATER, JUST RUN FINGERS ACROSS IT ONCE, THEN PVA THEN THE SOLDERING IRON AND POP IT GOES THE COLD WATER TAKES CARE OF BURNING BUT BOY YOU BETTER BE SURE THE PLANKS ARE DONE RIGHT BEFORE YOU APPLY BECAUSE THAT IS IT PERIOD I NORMALLY START AT MID SHIP AND WORK BOTH STEM TO STERN, REMBER THIS IS FOR ADHESION, NOT FOR BENDING. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

Hello Dima,

Does the additional set\s (figures, brass fittings, and amo) available as well? Can you remind the link for purchase or it only available thru email?

Many thanks and Happy New Year to you and Piroscaf!

Hello Dima,

Does the additional set\s (figures, brass fittings, and amo) available as well? Can you remind the link for purchase or it only available thru email?

Many thanks and Happy New Year to you and Piroscaf!
Hi Jim.
Hotchkis in the process of test Assembly.
Our suppliers let us down.
We will show the crew of the boat in early January. There is a subject shooting of figures.
And we haven't got the oars yet.
Please accept our apologies.
We tried but didn't have time.
IMG-20200823-WA0010.jpgIMG-20200906-WA0028.jpgUZucGWaKOdk.jpg

Hi Jim.
Hotchkis in the process of test Assembly.
Our suppliers let us down.
We will show the crew of the boat in early January. There is a subject shooting of figures.
And we haven't got the oars yet.
Please accept our apologies.
We tried but didn't have time.
View attachment 201569View attachment 201570View attachment 201571
When you receive those figures they add a lot of character and scale to the boat. Hope that it works out for you. Rich (PT-2)

KNOW NEED TO APOLIGIZE D. WE UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY YOUR KIT IS SUPBERB AND GETTING BETTER, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING IN THE SMALL BOAT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Nazdrovia Dmitry! Incredible detail! Will this item be available to us in kit form soon??

Back