Piroscaf 28-foot Steam Cutter (1876) in scale 1:24 by Piroscaf Scale Models

Good afternoon, colleagues.
Thank you to everyone who agreed to participate in the delivery testing.
We need a little more time.
The quarantine has made its own adjustments.We hope that we will solve all the issues within a week.
Please accept our apologies. I really want everything to go without complaints and comments.

Hello dear friends!

We apologize for the long pause.
Issues with set adjustments, preparation of instructions, production of safe transport packaging and type of delivery have been resolved.
We are ready to invoice, please confirm your intention to participate in testing delivery.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Piroscaf&Co

We offer you further Assembly,
And some information about the upcoming announcement of a joint project with a famous sculptor.

13.05_01.jpg13.05_02.jpg13.05_03.jpg13.05_04.jpg13.05_05.jpg13.05_06.jpg13.05_07.jpg13.05_08.jpg13.05_09.jpg13.05_10.jpg13.05_11.jpg13.05_12.jpgIMG_20200807_111919.jpgIMG-20200906-WA0028.jpg

Hello Dmitry- Thanks for the update. When these excellent figures become available will you be able to provide paint color schemes/recommendations for painting each of the three figures so that they are historically accurate?

Last edited:
Hello Dmitry- Thanks for the update. When these excellent figures become available will you provide be able to provide paint color schemes/recommendations for painting each of the three figures so that they are historically accurate?
Figures will be in the first draw 5. Then 2 more command staff. And then the artillery calculation of the Gotchkis 37 mm revolver.
There will be color schemes, since the shape of the corresponding period is 1865-1885.
Figures 75 mm, collectible. First they will be in plastic. Later casting brass and tin.

Hello Dmitry, Will we be getting tracking numbers for our orders for the 28-foot Steam Cutter? Sounds like there will be plenty of options for adding figures- your sculptor is very talented indeed; does he do scale model work only or life size as well?

Hello Dmitry, Will we be getting tracking numbers for our orders for the 28-foot Steam Cutter? Sounds like there will be plenty of options for adding figures- your sculptor is very talented indeed; does he do scale model work only or life size as well?
Hello, Robert!
You will receive tracking numbers after shipment is completed.
Our sculptor makes figures and busts at various scales, but prefers no smaller than M1: 24.
There will be a large series of figures. We are working on ideas

what is the actual size of the boat ?
May I jump in and try to answer your question
This is a 28 feet cutter and the original dimensions was given by myself in the first post #1 of this topic, when I introduced the forum with this new kit
112.JPG

The scale of the model is defined with 1:24 -> so the model will come to appr. 36cm

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, yesterday I put on my hands to these figures (for several minutes).
To say they are excellent means to say nothing.
Its really PEACE OF ART.
Highly detailed, historically accurate, never-seen-before !
If one will desire to make a diorama with this cutter - highly recommended!!!
Good to know and thanks for your impression about the figurines - If you call them "peace of art" I have 100% confidence......
I think these four sailors (and maybe others which will come) are somehow a must for this ship model - They fit extremely and brings life into the "static" model.
But I am pretty sure, that these figurines will be also often seen on RC-ship models of this time - Great addition

Back