Thank you, Grant. Have a blessed day on the other side of the world.Good morning Vic. I missed your Birthday yesterday…..boy this year has flown. So a very Happy belated Birthday. Cheers Grant
![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |
Thank you, Grant. Have a blessed day on the other side of the world.Good morning Vic. I missed your Birthday yesterday…..boy this year has flown. So a very Happy belated Birthday. Cheers Grant
They’ll get there—eventually.I can see what is wrong: they should be inside the ship...

