Ancre book order

Hello Gennaro, I wouldn't jump into conclusion based just on your own, single experience . I have ordered more than dozens monografias from ANCRE and I never have a single problem!!! Yes, some time it only a week, and other times is two weeks. It is all depends on the carrier, and knowing that it is international order, it may all related to the customs services. Do you know that any package coming to New York as international order had to path 14 days of quarantine? How this an ANCRE fault? Also, did you select basic shipping (ground) or Air (EMS)? Those all huge factors....
Jim,
My statement was not universally quantified - it is a simple statement about my own experience with Ancre ordering a single particular monograph. Which generic conclusion did I derive from it?

Jim,
My statement was not universally quantified - it is a simple statement about my own experience with Ancre ordering a single particular monograph. Which generic conclusion did I derive from it?
Hello Gennaro, Yep...it was your own experience and unfortunately not pleasant. But i read 'between the lines' and was under impression that you generalise ANCRE delivery service ' as usual'.

I have placed 13 orders with ANCRE over the last 18 months and only had one issue where it took 3 months. This was only because I went cheap on the shipping so it was my fault. The last order that I recently placed has taken longer which is to be expected. I have nothing but great things to say about ANCRE.

I AGREE WITH JIM, MY FIRST ORDER FROM ANCRE WAS THE FROLICH BOOK it took a couple of months went the cheap way MY FAULT the latest was the lE COUERE MONOGRAPH I took the second option will wait and see how long it takes, the next one i will go for the biggie it would be worth it, so so far no complaints from me, extrodinary times this is, in my 82 years thoughti had seen about bit all KNOW WAY THIS IS DIFFERENT WORLD WIDE, THE LAST ONE LIKE THIS WAS THE SPANIS FLU 1918 to 1919 millons died over 100 years ago, we can not go back to what was it now is what it will be like, GOD PROTECT US. GOD BLESS STAY SAFEB Don

Thank you Uwe for the update. For some reason (not sure) I did not get the (at)Donnie response. Maybe my oversight or something, but I am glad that I found this thread now.
It seems that my order (for those that want to know) has stopped at the New York Customs for the past week. I know it will arrive soon. Next time I will take Uwe advice and order the higher tier of services. (Zoltan, BTW - I am not complaining).

Got another tracking email from USPS (signed up for tracking info). My ancre book is now in Boston, MA.
just thought I would mention for reference for others waiting.

Got another tracking email from USPS (signed up for tracking info). My ancre book is now in Boston, MA.
just thought I would mention for reference for others waiting.
Good to know, that it is on the way and will arrive soon.
For your all information - today I received my actual order from ancre - Austria is in a much closer range to France......

All books well packed as usual

ancre.jpg

Stay tuned - I will show the content asap in the topic "New on your book shelf"

FYI. I just received today (Saturday) my book from Ancre. Thank goodness it made it.
The package is very well done.
92324EF4-34CF-4C25-91FA-134AA7C86AA6.jpeg
Also advertising latest info and a catagog.
the book has nice blue end keepers to protect book and book is clear shrink wrap.
very well done. A376272B-9B6C-4731-9C15-FDBCB2446147.jpeg

Last edited:
In US, US Postal Service USPS, delivers six days a week, with Sundays off except for express overnights.

Finding a post office open on weekends is another thing, they are only 5 days a week and bankers hours as the old saying goes.

Our post office is open on Saturday from 8 to noon only. Other days 8-6 I think

Back