Ancre book order

I was reading the part about how he was making gratings. A little confusing. I will read again until I can understand. I see kind of what he is doing, but I still have some questions. I would love to be able to see a video on how this is done.

I am very tempted to buy the mono of the Armed Longboat. The Mercure would be a nice project, but it seems that it is not offered in English.

I am very tempted to buy the mono of the Armed Longboat. The Mercure would be a nice project, but it seems that it is not offered in English.
You are right withe Mercure. In the moment this monograph is available in french or also italian language. Due to the fact, that this is a two volume monographie with a lot of information about the french merchantman etc. it is much bigger effort to translate. Time consuming and expensive.

Ancre published in the last months and will also in future publish english translations of existing monographs, so Didier Berti is trying as soon as possible to fill this gap to reach an international market. So I am pretty sure that most of the "older" plansets will with the time also be available in english language.
Write a mail to ancre and ask for this, so Didier is recognizing, that there is a need.........

But in principle is valid: All the drawings and plans are polyglot and multilingual

;) ;) ;)

Back