Anthony's 1/48th scale HMS Blandford [COMPLETED BUILD]

VERY well done Anthony - I am sure you are proud of it. You added more details than mine and it really stands out and makes your model more complete and satisfying to look at and enjoy.
I will be adding this to the Gallery Showcase today.

Donnie

i have been getting some tools and things together for my HMS blandford build , i had the plans printed at my local kinko's and i am trying to source some wood , looking at the plans , and reading some of the build logs i know that i need to check the measurements of the prints, so my first question is , how?
i had the base printed on 11 x 17 paper and i found some measurements in a build log but mine aren't the same , how do i know what is right?
Hallo Anthony alias @Anthony1
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

i have been getting some tools and things together for my HMS blandford build , i had the plans printed at my local kinko's and i am trying to source some wood , looking at the plans , and reading some of the build logs i know that i need to check the measurements of the prints, so my first question is , how?
i had the base printed on 11 x 17 paper and i found some measurements in a build log but mine aren't the same , how do i know what is right?
Birthday-Cake
BTW: Are you actual working on a new project?

Birthday-Cake

Birthday-Cake
thank you , not curently working on anything , i keep looking at the le rochefort group builds and i am very interested in that one , but work and other stuff is gettting in the way at the moment , but i'm thinking i will get my act together soon, i might even order the plans today , as its my birthday

Back