Belle Poule 1780 1:72 - Sail and Sail Model by zoly99sask

Until watching your log I had not realized how many jigs may be required to build a model. This is a lesson in progress with your skillful work. Rich Thumbs-Up
Hello Rich, the 'jigs' or better say construction support is a unique design and will be required for the next stage of assembly. Frankly to say, and going a bit ahead, there will be yet another assembly support, the third one counted. @SAIL AND SAIL MODEL well thought about simplicity and at the same time precision while taking the next step of assembly. Great idea of those 'jigs'

Very interesting and ingenious Zoly. I can't wait to see how this unfolds - it is a very logical approach by Sail and Sail which I like.

Hello Rich, the 'jigs' or better say construction support is a unique design and will be required for the next stage of assembly. Frankly to say, and going a bit ahead, there will be yet another assembly support, the third one counted. @SAIL AND SAIL MODEL well thought about simplicity and at the same time precision while taking the next step of assembly. Great idea of those 'jigs'
Yes, I understand as I need all of the guiding and supporting assistance as I can receive when working on the frame/skeleton of a hull. Rich (PT-2)

Hi Zoly, are those 2" or 3" long nose planks ? Can you please also tell me the brand

Thank you !!
Daniel

Hi Zoly, are those 2" or 3" long nose planks ? Can you please also tell me the brand

Thank you !!
Daniel
I found them!they are 2 inches ,also found these

Back