Belle Poule 1780 1:72 - Sail and Sail Model by zoly99sask

I found them!they are 2 inches ,also found these

I did not find an "Add to Cart" button on their site so I will give them a call for an order. Maybe it was in front of my nose and I didn't see it. Rich (PT-2)

Really a very interesting way the kit is prepared - I am looking forward to see the next steps
f.e. I am curious about the horizontal notches in the bulkheads - I guess for additional horizontal stiffeners.....

This is shaping really nicely. The only thing is thickness of bulkheads, they look bit too thin. How thick are they?

I am guessing the vertical stock with bar codes is scrap pieces used to hold bulkhead square?

Work is progressing smoothly and it looks nice with top and bottom matching up so good.

I have glued in the reinforcing horizontal parts that making the hole framing,bulkheads and keel structure more rigid .

View attachment 276448View attachment 276449View attachment 276450View attachment 276451View attachment 276452View attachment 276453
This "egg crate" of bulkheads, and intermediate horizontals is fascinating which with the initial tightly packed pieces is now bringing the large tumblehomeed hull form to a more clear view for my very limited experience. I'm glad that you can keep the pieces in order and not mixed up as to which or where in the needed sequence. You are showing us a great example of building!!! Rich (PT-2)

Back