Bluenose 1/64 MS2130 by TechTrek (Chris) [COMPLETED BUILD]

Congratulations Chris! A beautiful build! I love the signal flags - adds a really neat look. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us on the forum. You should be very proud!
Glad to share. The encouragement from here has been fantastic. I’m both proud and a teeny bit disappointed at the same time. As all the builders before me some of the details I will do better next time.

Glad to share. The encouragement from here has been fantastic. I’m both proud and a teeny bit disappointed at the same time. As all the builders before me some of the details I will do better next time.
Welcome back to your home port to rest and refresh after your long voyage. Well done! Rich

Looks like your schooner is safe to sail at night while the crew has a party below. Nice. Rich
Thanks Rich. I'm happy with the final results. I noticed some of the foot ropes below the bowsprit have come loose. Damn tiny knots. Had a dab of glue on them but came loose anyway.

Congratulations also from my side - really a well done model

I have one question, what are these rope ends for? Or is there a final cleanup necessary?
C35B254A-A223-4332-8F25-32A4585303F5.jpeg

Back