Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

when i said "all this" in my last post

short sightedness and simple minds have no idea what is going on yes a lot of work and thought is behind what is about to happen.
today the Blue Nose tomorrow everything changes with the winds of a hurricane, can't stop it so take shelter or be blown away.

There is a LOT of thought that went into the launch of this project. There is a driving force behind Bluenose that even the initiated does not know of! It is a force that extends beyond model building and certainly beyond forum politics.

I am humbled and very grateful!

@Gennaro I would love to see that post.
The last one about this BS. My apologies to CP, he indeed did not claim that Bluenose is pirated. However, he never distanced himself as moderator from the following claim:

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 3.46.34 PM.png

To the best of my knowledge, none of the mentioned manufacturers produce Bluenose kit that remotely resembles YQs. Not another word from me on this topic.

SHIPPING

Dear Gents. Can you please PM me with your full names and addresses to which YuanQing needs to deliver your Bluenose. This is so that I can calculate your individual and exact shipping costs. That way, when I open the link, you will know the exact amount that needs to be paid.

@Canoe21
@DonRobinson
@PT-2
@donfarr
@coalman
@marter1229
@KentM
@Virtakuono
@Davefx35
@Butterfingers
@flyboy441
@Gregoryhansel

If anyone else wants to be added to the first list, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance for your co-operation gents!
Please add me to the listing for this fine kit.

The last one about this BS. My apologies to CP, he indeed did not claim that Bluenose is pirated. However, he never distanced himself as moderator from the following claim:

View attachment 193910

To the best of my knowledge, none of the mentioned manufacturers produce Bluenose kit that remotely resembles YQs. Not another word from me on this topic.
Poor Bill,he does not know what is the difference between Pob and Plank on frame Lol,also did he read Dave Steven’s statement from the Bluenose company?

Back