Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

Max is trying to earn a early Christmas bonus!! :p
Sorry to say, but you are now mixing up apples with something else.

Once you can order directly from the manufacturer via Heinrichs help and assistance - therefore you will get the kit for a factory price, due to the fact, that Heinrich has no storage costs, no profit included, but also no risk to have unsold kits laying around.
Max as a dealer for different manufacturer has to buy the kit from the manufacturer, he has to add his handling and storage costs, he has to add his risks of not selling and also a profit, because this is his business, from which he has to pay his life.

So therefor the price difference is absolutely understandable and reasonable. So no BONUS - but normal market economy

We here in SOS have only the luck to be friend with Heinrich, who is organizing the complete deal directly with the manufacturer...

@Uwek You are absolutely correct Uwe - but I don't think Don was being vindictive or critical - it was just a light-hearted remark. I posted that because I didn't want members to be confused and think that the price has now suddenly jumped up by 99 USD.

I think that that request, while wanted, should be put off for a bit so that Heinrich can complete what he has on his desk right not and then a well earned rest before taking up additional tasks. Just my thought. Rich (PT-2)
@Jimsky That is a nice thought, Jim, but I have not yet decided whether I will become fully involved with the marketing of the Royal Caroline. As @PT-2 said, Bluenose is the absolute #1 Priority at this stage.
Gentlemen, Thank you for the reply and willingness to help. The review request was to our member @WarrLight. But...if anyone willing to make such a review, we would be more than grateful. :)

Jimsky if WarrLight doesn't have time I can do a box opening next week (Thanksgiving) that I will be on vacation, together with the Druid box opening that Brian077 requested.

To PT-2 : A box opening or review of another kit that YQ produce I do not see it as an interfere of the great job that Heinrich is doing now with the Bluenose.
Many thanks, Dan! We are gladly accepting your generous offer. BTW, if anybody else wants to do a kit review, please go ahead. There is no limit nor restrictions :p

UNDERSTOOD ALL, TO DON R, WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW SO DESPERATLY IS SOME HUMOR, PLEASE DO NOT STOP, AND UWE I THINK WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON
After all of the conversation on the pier, I see that my comment about dual reviews by Heinrich was my misunderstanding of who was talking about or to whom as my latest example of having to recognize that if I don't make mistakes it is only because I have not been doing anything. All in good spirits and calm seas ahead. Rich (PT-2)

SHIPPING

Dear Gents. Can you please PM me with your full names and addresses to which YuanQing needs to deliver your Bluenose. This is so that I can calculate your individual and exact shipping costs. That way, when I open the link, you will know the exact amount that needs to be paid.

@Canoe21
@DonRobinson
@PT-2
@donfarr
@coalman
@marter1229
@KentM
@Virtakuono
@Davefx35
@Butterfingers
@flyboy441
@Gregoryhansel

If anyone else wants to be added to the first list, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance for your co-operation gents!
Please add me to your list JGilchrist. Thanks.

Back