Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

Dear

@KentM ; @Virtakuono ; @Jim Nunn ; @Gregoryhansel ; @jgilchrist ; @Kkonrath ; @Stargazer ; @dcygan

Can you please join the Bluenose Group Build? I want to start moving notifications and posts over there so that we can wrap up the kit review. @zoly99sask During the course of the day, Zoly will move the actual kit review over to the Group Build page as well so that we have everything under one umbrella.

It's almost time to start the project.

@Gennaro
Another option is Aliexpress. With coupons it comes in at around $189 + $51 = $240 (excl. 5% cashback!, shipping to the Netherlands). Taxes are yours to consider..
There might be a better coupon than the -$10 added to this example. Don't forget the cashback.

Bluenose.jpg

Hello guys. I posted an introduction on the Bluenose Group Build page. Please have a look and if you are not a member yet - please join. Remember, you do not have to be building Bluenose to join in. I will regularly post on related subjects - including future plans and projects!

Hello guys. I posted an introduction on the Bluenose Group Build page. Please have a look and if you are not a member yet - please join. Remember, you do not have to be building Bluenose to join in. I will regularly post on related subjects - including future plans and projects!

Thank you for the invite Heinrich. I just joined. I will follow the group with interest. There is always something to learn and already the review thread was a wealth of knowledge about the Bluenose History.

Cheers
Daniel

Back