Kit review BLUENOSE SCHOONER POF MODEL -1:72 – YuanQing Models

Gentlemen. The first PayPal bill was sent out today, paid by the customer and the money has already been received. Tomorrow, Bluenose #001 will be on her way to @Canoe21 Lawrence! Congratulations and a bigh thank you to @yqmodel Xiuli at YuanQing who has organised the PayPal so quickly and efficiently.

I may be late to the party on this one, but...since when does ANYONE have the right to tell you what you can and can’t purchase? I would never be part of a forum that is a dictatorship!!
Hello Dean, That is exactly the way that I feel. I just love all of this lost found FREDOM at the SOS Form.
Regards Lawrence

Gentlemen. The first PayPal bill was sent out today, paid by the customer and the money has already been received. Tomorrow, Bluenose #001 will be on her way to @Canoe21 Lawrence! Congratulations and a bigh thank you to @yqmodel Xiuli at YuanQing who has organised the PayPal so quickly and efficiently.
Hello Heinrich, I thank you very much for all of your help, I Hope that you sell 1000+ Bluenose Kits. This is such a wonderful Deal.
Regards Lawrence

Sorry @zoly99sask ... I couldn't resist posting the photograph of the first Bluenose kit to leave for our SOS members here. Our "external advertising agency" must feel rather neglected since we now post in the Group Build section.

微信图片_20201202145444.jpg

Keep It Rocking !

@Roberto Hello Rob - this is wonderful! Thumbsup I have sent you a PM with all the details and am looking forward to hearing from you!

Heinrich
We have this ridiculous rule at our place which says you are not allowed to order a model until the previous one is completed. It is ridiculous of course but what can you do..?
So put me in the certainty box for later this year as I have Amati's "Fifie" arriving this week.
John

Back