brig Mercury

Nice collection you have there:D
I tried! Thanks :)
I don't know if You miss my brig.
Work continues. All wood - processing works are finished. Masts are delivered and equipped, all yards with blocks and "walkers" for green men (for sailors) are prepared . Ahead of the work of spiders on the standing and running rigging - it's fun. My poor eyes.
Prepared ceremonial stand of teak, thanks to the help of friends.
To be continued))

Attachments

• PiWQrDybs5s.jpg
    PiWQrDybs5s.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hallo Igor,
like @Charles QC mentioned already - a very interesting collection of models - and I guess a work of some hours to clean them up - I cross the fingers, that there will be no damages :cool:

Hallo Igor,
like @Charles QC mentioned already - a very interesting collection of models - and I guess a work of some hours to clean them up - I cross the fingers, that there will be no damages :cool:
Thank you! Yes, it takes a lot of time, you have to work carefully. At the end of washing to eliminate damage. But all in pleasure. The apartment feels different.

Установите приложение на смартфон и работайте офлайн

Переводите в Яндекс.Браузере

Igor, if this is not a secret (even if it is , i will not tell anyone), what is next on your radar?

Igor, if this is not a secret (even if it is , i will not tell anyone), what is next on your radar?
Soon I will lay out what has already been done. everyone is different and has their own charisma. The next project is yet to be determined, maybe a Greek boat...I don't know ))

One of my first works
Two British royal yachts were called Royal Caroline. The first, laid down in the shipyards of Sheerness in 1700, was launched under the name Peregrine Galley and served in the Royal Navy until 1733. After appropriate adaptation work to convert her to a royal yacht, this ship had the honour to be called Royal Caroline. In 1749 she was converted back to Royal Navy use, assumed the name Peregrine and was lost in 1761 on route to Lisbon.

By contrast, the second Royal Caroline was planned from the outset to be a royal yacht (to replace the Peregrine) and was launched in 1749 in the shipyards of Deptford. It is a model of this ship that is presented in this construction kit.

In the year 1761 when the Peregrine was lost, the Royal Caroline was renamed Royal Charlotte, continuing to serve the British Royal Family till 1805. She was finally dismantled in 1820.IMG_1390.JPGIMG_1793.JPGIMG_1377.JPGIMG_1374.JPGIMG_2149.jpg1I.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190720_101050.jpg
    20190720_101050.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Игорь, Поздравляем тебя с Днем Рождения, желаем счастья, здоровья и удачи!!

Happy Birthday, Igor! Wishing you all the best! Birthday-Cake

Back