New kit "Captain John Smith's Shallop"

This boat is designed based on the work of William Baker, and he has the version that we used.
Hello, Thanks for answering me, could you give me some indications of the text, thank you for any feedback

Last edited:
Hello, Thanks for answering me, could you give me some indications of the text, thank you for any feedback

take a look at this book

I’m so looking forward to receiving this kit. I ordered it 46 days ago from Pavel and at last it is getting nearer to delivery in Canada. Slow, slow progress but considering the difficulties for Pavel and Denis I find it impressive they can even get their orders out to us.

I'm new and this is my first post. Hope it's understandable.
I purchased the Shallop this morning and all went well. I received an email back within 30 minutes with Order number, delivery address etc. However at the end was information on how to pay. I'm old, I admit it, but still......I can't understand a thing that is written except Western Union is in there someplace. I tried the email shipofpavelnikitin@gmail.com and it doesn't work for me. My computer will not connect. I thought PayPal was a method of payment. I must be doing something wrong. I'd really appreciate any help anyone might be able to give me. Thank you.

I purchased the Shallop this morning and all went well. I received an email back within 30 minutes with Order number, delivery address etc. However at the end was information on how to pay. I'm old, I admit it, but still......I can't understand a thing that is written except Western Union is in there someplace. I tried the email shipofpavelnikitin@gmail.com and it doesn't work for me. My computer will not connect. I thought PayPal was a method of payment. I must be doing something wrong. I'd really appreciate any help anyone might be able to give me. Thank you.
Pavel will see your post here. But you can also message him directly by going to the envelope on the upper right corner of the page - click 'start a new conversation' and put in his name: @Pavel Nikitin as the addressee and then type in your message in the message box. Works just like email.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum, Rand.

PayPal is the acceptable method of payment. Unless the payment methods are changed: here are the payment methods acceptable a few months ago:
1. Paypal option: dvdaschenko@gmail.com
2. Swift payment for USD payment only:
3. Transferwise https://wise.com according to shown credentials
4. Any other money transfer like Western Union, RIA, etc

Pavel will see your post here. But you can also message him directly by going to the envelope on the upper right corner of the page - click 'start a new conversation' and put in his name: @Pavel Nikitin as the addressee and then type in your message in the message box. Works just like email.

Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum, Rand.
Thank You everyone. I'm going to get a bite to eat and then try to leave a message for Pavel..

Today Oleg Ivanovich posted a video on the installation of the cladding boards of our boat. The peculiarity is that it paints all the details at the assembly stage, since it will be practically very difficult to do this qualitatively in the assembled boat.

Thank You everyone. I'm going to get a bite to eat and then try to leave a message for Pavel..
Good afternoon)
I read your message, and the fact that the forum participants immediately began to help you solve the problem. Thank you all for your support)) The payment method has not changed, apparently the most convenient for you is Pay Pal: dvdaschenko@gmail.com. Unfortunately, we cannot link the Pay Pal system directly to our store, this is not implemented in this payment system specifically for Ukraine, which is why this whole scheme with sending a letter indicating our Pay Pal.
Ravel.

Are the kit plans sufficient to create a scratch build? I’d be interested in scaling them up to 1:24 scale. Also what is the cost of the kit in US dollars?
Yes, the drawings are very detailed and you can certainly build this boat from scratch. If you are interested in building this boat in 1:24 scale, then we can prepare plans for you in this scale. Plans will cost $40 US plus shipping in paper form to the US.

Back