Corona Virus???

We are hunkered down here and have adequate supplies. We in this hobby are fortunate because we don't go stur crazy because we have to be cooped up indoors. I do wood ship models, plastic models (pretty good stash) as well as astrophotography. My wife loves to clean house and cook healthy food. We are blessed; I hate to think what others are going through or will go through because they weren't prepared. These are tough times - crazy times. I agree - stay calm - don't horde and isolate.
Best wishes to all of you.

Although the countries here in Europe are closing their borders for private transit there are some very positive cooperation between the people and governments around the globe.
In February Germany and other European countries sent tons of masks, protective clothing, disinfection equipment to china in order to help their needs for the fight.
Now the Chinese will send 50 tons of this necessary stuff inclusive tests to Europe, due to the fact, that the hospitals and doctors needs them here.

I have the hope, that the people all over the world will realize, that they are all the same - Humans of one our Earth (without borders) - Viruses have no nationality.
Keep care and distance

Good morning everyone, every day in Lombardy is a war report.
People don't understand that they have to stay at home, because of the spread of the virus.
The governors of the regions want the intervention of the army, because there are too many people still around.
The contagion for the most unfortunate is 8 days.
4 days at home with high fever, and then in intensive care in the hospital, then the end comes.
The dead are placed in crates and then cremated.
The bad thing is that you die alone, without the comfort of loved ones.
A prayer to God for all of us and for our loved ones.

UWE JIM, THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY SO WELL PUT UWE, OUR FORUM IS TRULY WORLD WIDE AND THE GOOD AND GREAT MESSAGES TO ALL TRANSCENDS BORDERS AND YES THER ARE NO BORDERS FOR THE VIRUS NO CLASS DISTINCTION POOR OR RICH OR MIDDLE CLASS WE ARE ALL ONE, IN MY 82 YEARS (APRIL 29 ) I HAVE LIVED TROUGH SOME HORRIBLE MOMENTS IN WORLD HISTORY, HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS, THINK THE WORLD WITH ALL ITS BILLONS OF PEOPLE ALL THE SAME NOW IT IS SHUTTING DOWN, AFTERMATH OF THIS IS NOT TO GO BACK TO COUNTRIES FIGHTING, KILLING, DESTROYING THE PLANET NOW WE ARE ALL ONE, AND DO WE FOLLOW G-DS PURPOSE AND RETURN TO DESTROYING WHAT HE CREATED OR DO WE STOP AND THANK HIM AND FOLLOW THE PATH OF PEACE AND LOVE, ANY BETS, THE WORLD GOVERNMENT LEADERS SHOULD JOIN SOS TO SEE HOW TO LIVE THE RIGHT WAY. LOVE, HOPE AND HEALTH TO ALL Don

I am quite convinced that it is nothing to do with how well we all get on together - It is caused by mass pollution. As soon as they shut everything down in China, they started recovering and the air is noticeably purer over there. The same will no doubt happen in all countries. But as soon as we have all recovered, I am equally sure that we will all go back to polluting again, and it will come back! :(

I am quite convinced that it is nothing to do with how well we all get on together - It is caused by mass pollution. As soon as they shut everything down in China, they started recovering and the air is noticeably purer over there. The same will no doubt happen in all countries. But as soon as we have all recovered, I am equally sure that we will all go back to polluting again, and it will come back! :(
Robert,we have not even close the pollution like China

WELL ALL, I DO NOT KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE GOT A MESSAGE FROM MODEL=EXPO, BY GOVERNMENT ORDER IN MIAMI< FL MODEL-EXPO HAS SHUT DOWN, I JUST ORDERED THE LONGBOAT MODEL FROM THEM TO HAVE ENOUGH GOING IN CASE I RUN OUT OF BEECH FOR THE Le ROCHFORTE i think it was shipped before the order witch was yesterday. Don

WELL ALL, I DO NOT KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE GOT A MESSAGE FROM MODEL=EXPO, BY GOVERNMENT ORDER IN MIAMI< FL MODEL-EXPO HAS SHUT DOWN, I JUST ORDERED THE LONGBOAT MODEL FROM THEM TO HAVE ENOUGH GOING IN CASE I RUN OUT OF BEECH FOR THE Le ROCHFORTE i think it was shipped before the order witch was yesterday. Don

Don I see it heading that way in the UK next.Friday saw Schools,Restaurants and Bars close.Next step is non essential businesses.

Kind Regards

Nigel

I know that we are not as polluted as China was before the outbreak, but we are still polluted. I have noticed an improvement in air quality since the number of automobiles on the road decreased. With 75% of flights cut, and lots of industries closing, the air quality can only get better. I know this is not good for the economy, and will cause major inconvenience and hardship to many, but isn't it what the young have been "demanding" of late? It is them that are inheriting the Earth for the next 70 years or so, not us! I have no doubt that the health of everyone will benefit in the end if only we (everyone) can keep the pollution down. This is not political in the slightest. The main danger is that when the young realise how it will alter their lives, they may change their minds and want to return to a good, comfortable (and poluting) lifestyle.
As for myself, I am taking full advantage of being practically confined in the house or garden, and hope to resume model shipbuilding and writing in a big way. I am already starting to feel much healthier generally (I am now 76), and am more than happy to endure a bit more discomfort and inconvenience in exchange for it. I have already come up with a shopping problem though. My wife and I drink just less than seven one-litre bottles of almond milk a week. When I went for our weekly shop two days ago, they would only let me have one bottle (despite the shelves being full of them). So - if we wish to have two cups of cocoa and two cups of tea or coffee a day, I will have to visit the supermarket seven days a week!o_O If I volunteer to do some shopping for older or disabled neighbours , I will not be able to get anything for us because of the strict rationing, unless I make more than one supermarket call a day!
I don't know how it will all end, but at the moment, the change and inconvenience has livened me up quite a lot, and I feel physically much better having now got something to deal with beyond the daily drudgery of growing old! Of course I may get it and die!:( but in the words of Charles Clark Munn (1847 - 1917)
Life at best is but an enigma, and like children pursuing a "Will O' The Wisp,"so do we all pursue the illusive beacon light of a brighter and happier to-morrow - always hoping, never attaining, though striving ever until, wearied of the vain pursuit, at last we fall by the wayside and are forgotten.
Charles Clark Munn (1847 - 1917)
Bob

Good morning everyone, every day in Lombardy is a war report.
People don't understand that they have to stay at home, because of the spread of the virus.
The governors of the regions want the intervention of the army, because there are too many people still around.
The contagion for the most unfortunate is 8 days.
4 days at home with high fever, and then in intensive care in the hospital, then the end comes.
The dead are placed in crates and then cremated.
The bad thing is that you die alone, without the comfort of loved ones.
A prayer to God for all of us and for our loved ones.
It is extremely hard, what Italy and their people have to suffer in this time. China situation was extreme, but in Italy it is in the meantime worse. In the meantime the number of deaths in Italy is higher than in China. In last 24 hours more than 600 died in Italy.
Keep care and distance

BTW: People are still stupid - f.e. In Germany and partly also in Austria, due to the good weather in the last days, the youth celebrated "Corona-Parties" in the parks - but the police started to stop this with high punishments
Thanks to Good, that from today it is once more cold and rainy - so they will stay at home
I never thought in the past, that I will say this once - It is good weather outside, it is RAINING !!!!!

Goodmorning everyone.
Thanks again for your messages, they are good for the heart.
Here is still a war bulletin, the deaths have increased again.
There is another big problem.
Italy has always been divided between north and south.
The north has more hospitals, more factories, more supermarkets, while the south has a tail light.
Young people come to study in the north because there are few structures in the south.
Now that Coronavirus is in the north, all young university students have fled their families, about 23,000 people, to the south.
So they are infecting the whole south.

1584795754913.png

Risultati web
Google Traduttore
https://translate.google.it › ...

Il servizio gratuito di Google traduce all'istante parole, frasi e pagine web tra l'italiano e più di 100 altre lingue.

traduttore, traduzione inglese, significato, dizionario - Reverso
https://www.reverso.net › text_translation

Reverso.net: Traduzione online in inglese, francese, spagnolo, tedesco, portoghese, russo.

Traduttore iPhone e Android | Reverso
https://mobile.reverso.net › ...

Traduttore · Dizionario · Context · Coniugazione. Arabo, Cinese, Inglese, Ebraico, Francese, Giapponese, Italiano, Olandese, Polacco, Portoghese, Rumeno ...

DeepL Traduttore
https://www.deepl.com › translator

Usa DeepL Traduttore per tradurre gratuitamente i tuoi testi con la migliore traduzione automatica disponibile, potenziata dalla migliore tecnologia di rete ...

TRADUTTORE di Cambridge | inglese italiano
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › translate

Traduttore online gratuito che supporta le 19 lingue più diffuse su internet, arricchito da definizoni di dizionario, pronuncia, sinonimi ed esempi.

Traduttore.it: Traduttore - Traduzioni Online
https://traduttore.it

Non sei soddisfatto di Google Traduttore? Prova il servizio gratuito di Traduttore.it: puoi tradurre in tempo reale qualunque parola o testo straniero in italiano e ...

Traduzione online gratuita | Lexicool
https://www.lexicool.com › translate

... di questo tipo permette di capire un testo in lingua straniera, ma è raramente accurata ed affidabile e in nessun caso può sostituire il lavoro di un traduttore.

Google Traduttore - App su Google Play
https://play.google.com › store › apps › details

Valutazione: 4,5 - ‎6.908.714 voti - ‎Gratis - ‎Android - ‎Utility/Strumenti
Traduci tra 103 lingue digitando • Tocca per tradurre: copia il testo desiderato in qualsiasi app e comparirà la traduzione • Offline: traduci in 59 lingue anche ...

Traduttore Italiano ↔ Inglese | Collins - Collins Dictionary
https://www.collinsdictionary.com › traduttore

Traduci tutti i tuoi testi online con Collins Translator. Le traduzioni sono disponibili in oltre 60 lingue, tra cui italiano, inglese, spagnolo, francese e tedesco.

Traduttore PONS | Traduzione testi integrata dal dizionario
https://it.pons.com › traduzione-testo

Qui puoi utilizzare la funzione gratuita di traduzione di testi dei dizionari PONS! Disponibile in 13 lingue con piú di 12 milioni di voci, frasi e traduzioni.

Ricerche correlate a traduttore
traduttore inglese
traduttore francese
traduttore inglese italiano0
traduttore italiano inglese
traduttore italiano spagnolo
traduttore italiano francese
traduttore reverso
traduttore italiano tedesco

Navigazione nelle pagine

Link piè di pagina
Italia
Bereguardo, Provincia di Pavia - Da I tuoi luoghi (Casa) - Utilizza posizione e

NORWAY
So far there are only 7 dead, and 167 infected, of this virus, but that's just the beginning, scary.
It is said that we are 14 days after Italy, when we think about how this is developing.
Well, take care.
As Ken said, it would have been nice if we could just shoot the virus, ha.

It is so sad that people in general are so stupid. If everyone shopped as usual there would be none of the problems with the hoarding and everyone would have what they needed. I was at the store today and a little old (really old) woman was crying. The clerk was trying to console her. It seems she desperately needed toilet paper and had ONE 4 roll pack in her cart and while she was getting something off a shelf , a passerby STOLE the toilet paper from her cart and there was no more on the shelf. I next went to the drugstore to get a prescription and the police had to be called as three people were fighting over the last pack of toilet paper on the shelf. The store clerk said they restock at 2:30 , but people are lined up, ready to pounce when the stock comes out , THREE HOURS from now. I returned home in disgust of the idiotic , greedy, poor excuse for human beings I have to see going out. I am not leaving the house again until I absolutely have to because I am afraid of the urge to beat the snot out of some greedy idiot. It is no wonder I like my dogs more than people. I'm glad I have my models to while away the time.

I FULLY AGREE MARK WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A BASEBALL BAT TO THEM, YOUNGER I WOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM COULD DO IT THEN, THERE ARE SOME GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE YOU ONLY HERE ABOUT S-H, YOUNG PEOPLE HELPING EDERLY, AS FAR AS I AM CONCENED THIS IS A WARNING FROM G-D TO WAKE UP WORLD YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE NOT DESTROY THE WORLD I CREATED, THINK ABOUT THIS ( I AM OLDER THEN MOST HERE 82 in april, i have seen the worst of socity FROM THE END OF WW2 TO 9/11 to ROWANDA, and everything in between this is unique,,,,,this thing has no borders no class distintictio, no one including leader good and bad, this is a chance for the world to come together like we on SOS from CHINA to NORWAY AND ALL STOPS IN BETWEEN, it is up to us,,,,,,you description of the jerks who did this kind of CRAP IS NOT NEW IT REMINDS ME OF MY DAYS IN MIAMI, FL. BEFORE THE HURRICANES SAME KIND OF S-T,,,,,,,on another aspect i question the sanity of our so called leaders, in my state KS, sCHOOLS ARE FINISHED FOR THE YEAR, BUT IN NEW ORLEANS WHERE I HAVE 3 GRANDSONS SCHOOL IS OPEN DHU, in MIAMI ALL BUT ESSENTIAL BUSINEES IS SHUT DOW ( NOTYIFIED BY MODEL-EXPO, BUT WHAT ABOUT ORLANDO, JACKSONVILLE, TAMPA, etc, etc, and we are supposed to survie, PLEASE SOME ONE LET ME KNOW HOW,,,,,, last item for those horders who are hording TOILET PAPER I SAY BY PAPER TOWELS A ND A LOAD OF LIQUID PLUMMER, and then there is newspapers also, SO SORRY FOR THE RANT Don PS JUST DISGUSTING

Back