Szkutnik - New Products FIGUREHEADS FOR MODELS - CNC MILLING / 3D PRINT - for private orders

Well, damn it! Well, how can I buy this kit from you as a Russian? You're cutting me without a knife! Maybe there is still some possibility?Well, my William stands naked without decor.

IMG_20240623_080507.jpg

Do you have a CDEK parcel delivery service in Poland? This company can deliver a parcel from Poland to Russia.
CDEK now works only within Russia. But regular mail delivers parcels perfectly well. I sent to Germany, to Italy, to Canada, to the USA - no problem.

CDEK now works only within Russia. But regular mail delivers parcels perfectly well. I sent to Germany, to Italy, to Canada, to the USA - no problem.
So are you ready to make a set of decor for me and send it to Russia?

Is that for sure? But what about this?
Screenshot_20240731-184906.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very impudent gentleman, not the first time he tries to impose his standards of behavior, in addition, he steals other people's content. There are more and more of them, unfortunately, and no one wants to deal with them and call them to order. This is a global trend

This is a very impudent gentleman, not the first time he tries to impose his standards of behavior, in addition, he steals other people's content. There are more and more of them, unfortunately, and no one wants to deal with them and call them to order. This is a global trend
Tell me more about my behavior. And what kind of theft is this? Are you responsible for your accusations? Or has Russophobia taken over you completely? Everything is clear with you, your world. Enjoy the Olympics in Paris. I am very disappointed with your opinions, not understanding the global situation and politics.I don't want to discuss this further with you. Live in peace. Time will tell which of us is right.

Both: @Totmoz and @Mr.Deep we will not tolerate any political discussions. Please keep your political discussion for other forums. At this forum, there's absolutely no place for hate and anger.

Thank you for understanding.

I'm tired of putting up with the antics of my comrades from Ukraine. I thought Chris was a business man, but it turned out that the color of the country's flag was more important to him than business. I'm leaving the forum.

I'm tired of putting up with the antics of my comrades from Ukraine. I thought Chris was a business man, but it turned out that the color of the country's flag was more important to him than business. I'm leaving the forum.
I cannot stop you from leaving the forum, but Kris didn't reply to you today. Why would he and his business involved in your departure decision?

Back