• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Granado 1742 1/48 Check out my customers build thread on his ship and diorama

Herbs Ships

Vendor
Vendor
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Messages
212
Points
78

Location
Kennebunkport, Maine
Check out Strand’s build of the Granado 1742 in 1/48 scale….how many would have the nerve to cut their ship in half at the point he did? The figures were by Www.HerbsFigures.com and there are 40+ of them!

 
how many would have the nerve to cut their ship in half at the point he did?
The members of the HCSA did it …..:);)
The hyperlinks with the proof:
Uwe @Uwek with his —> Granado, <—
Maarten @Maarten with his —> Alert <—
and myself with my —> Bluenose <—
And now I am going to offer Strand @Strand in his build-log his lifetime membership of the HCSA!
Regards, Peter
 
Last edited:
Thank you—what an incredible honor, especially when you consider who the other three members of this illustrious brotherhood are...
I’d especially like to thank Uwek, though, who first gave me the idea and, with his wonderful blog, paved the way for me to discover this amazing CAF model. I’d be absolutely thrilled to read his posts again—he was one of the driving forces behind this site.

But, as previously announced, the next POF 1:48 will be edited longitudinal. Would I then, assuming it works out, be a DHCSA (Double-Half-Cut-Saw Associationist?)
 
Thank you—what an incredible honor, especially when you consider who the other three members of this illustrious brotherhood are...
I’d especially like to thank Uwek, though, who first gave me the idea and, with his wonderful blog, paved the way for me to discover this amazing CAF model. I’d be absolutely thrilled to read his posts again—he was one of the driving forces behind this site.

But, as previously announced, the next POF 1:48 will be edited longitudinal. Would I then, assuming it works out, be a DHCSA (Double-Half-Cut-Saw Associationist?)
See --> here <--.....
 
Back
Top