Grants Xebec 1:60 (using Jabeque Cazador Occre1:60 kit)

Oh NO!!! To keep up with you guys I now have to learn how to SEW?? :eek:I’m going to need a 55 gallon drum for a “Bad Word” jar.

Jan
Good morning Jan. Yep I will have to get one of those as well. The Admiral has said in no uncertain terms that I’m on my own here….going to be interesting ROTF . Cheers Grant

SAILS….I have read up on materials used and I am still in a quandary which way to go…o_O.

My friends who are in the know and have made awesome sails….
@dockattner , @Daniel20 , @RDN1954 , @Uwek ,@Alexander74 , @Jimsky, @Ptèr, @Tobias etc…HELP please.

I don’t know what I can source here (not importing way too expensive) so your advice and options here is appreciated.

Cheers Grant
I read on other forums that craftsmen use two types of fabric for sails - cambric and percale.

I read on other forums that craftsmen use two types of fabric for sails - cambric and percale.
Good afternoon Dave. Thanks. I will check these out. Appreciate your help. I need an alternative to the fine lawn etc the other guys use as I’m not going to spend a fortune importing to SA so need to source locally. Cheers Grant

Back