• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Guillows P-38 Lightning

The EZline I ordered arrived! I purchased the smallest diameter they sell. At 1/72 scale it appears to be right…but wow, talk about tiny! And there is nothing EZ about this scale. ROTF
Before finishing the Nieuport, my Albatross needed to be redone…sigh! I used thread and it bothers me every time I look at it.
With the thread as rigging…
IMG_6829.jpeg

Now with the EZline…
IMG_6890.jpegIMG_6891.jpeg
It is definitely more realistic looking. So I am happy with the Albatross D.Va now. ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top