H.M.S. PEGASUS - Swan Class by David Antscherl & Greg Herbert Scale 1:36

Hola, como siempre un trabajo impecable, pero tengo una pregunta, utilizas estaño o plata para la soldadura????

Hello, as always an impeccable job, but I have a question, do you use tin or silver for soldering????

Last edited by a moderator:
Giampy, scusa il disturbo, le modanature nere sono in ebano?e se si da dove lo reperisci?anche se non ebano un legno cmq nero..
Mi ripeto sei un vero artista!!GRANDE!!

Giampy, sorry to bother, are the black moldings in ebony? and if so, where do you get it from? even if it's not ebony, it's black wood anyway..
I repeat you are a true artist!! GREAT!!

Giampy, scusa il disturbo, le modanature nere sono in ebano?e se si da dove lo reperisci?anche se non ebano un legno cmq nero..
Mi ripeto sei un vero artista!! GRANDE!!

Scusami per la domanda stupida ho visto nelle pagine precedenti che le linee nere
le hai dipinte di nero... Scusa ancora

Sorry for the stupid question I saw in the previous pages that the black lines
you painted them black... Sorry again

It is looking very good
and you solved one dilema I have
doors in areas where the deck planking is not installed in order to see the structure

upperdeck169.jpg

"In real life" the lower end of the doors and walls would be the top of the deck planking (marked in red) - if you would model the dorrs in correct height, there would be a gap between the door and the structure

It is looking better, when the doors are longer and close the gap

I will make it in the same way on my future models - Thanks for showing and sharing

It is looking very good
and you solved one dilema I have
doors in areas where the deck planking is not installed in order to see the structure

View attachment 381493

"In real life" the lower end of the doors and walls would be the top of the deck planking (marked in red) - if you would model the dorrs in correct height, there would be a gap between the door and the structure

It is looking better, when the doors are longer and close the gap

I will make it in the same way on my future models - Thanks for showing and sharing
you are right, mine is a modelling choice made purely for aesthetic purposes.....

Back