Hello Shipmates!

Just joined the forum. I have just completed my first model- the Constructo Bounty. It has taken me about 12 months in total although I did have a break after making the hull for 18 months so 21/2 years in total . The lockdown has provided me with hours to kill as a retired GP!(just) . I have a holiday home in the Vendee and have been watching the construction and completion of L'Hermione at Rochforte . So my next project is to make this ship using the Artesina Latima kit. On opening the box the contents are a bit light compared to the Constructo kit. I would be interested in any comments or thoughts about this kit before I start. I have attached my attempt at the Bounty

IMG_2279.jpgIMG_2278.jpgIMG_2277.jpg

Hallo @John G ,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Making the Constructo Bounty as the first kit model as good as yours, the Artesania Latina Hermione will be also possible.
Would be great to see your work on this model in a building log, so we can help, assist and give hints whenever necessary and requested....
You will find several topics here related to the Hermione
and also several building logs, which could be interesting for you:
and some others...... please take a look at the research summary:

Wow!
I just realized, that we have a lot of information about the Hermione here in SOS ...... :cool:

Just joined the forum. I have just completed my first model- the Constructo Bounty. It has taken me about 12 months in total although I did have a break after making the hull for 18 months so 21/2 years in total . The lockdown has provided me with hours to kill as a retired GP!(just) . I have a holiday home in the Vendee and have been watching the construction and completion of L'Hermione at Rochforte . So my next project is to make this ship using the Artesina Latima kit. On opening the box the contents are a bit light compared to the Constructo kit. I would be interested in any comments or thoughts about this kit before I start. I have attached my attempt at the Bounty

View attachment 210372View attachment 210373View attachment 210374
Hallo @John G
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 210372View attachment 210373View attachment 210374
Hi John, a belated welcome. I have just been given the same kit with boys missing and a badly built hull. I fortunately have the plans but not the instruction sheet. Do you possibly still have yours which you par with/ copy. I will gladly pay for your time. Thanks

Back