Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

I have been bitten badly by the scratch building bug, but this model really is fantastic out of the box. I shouldn’t ( my stash is already too large), but put me on the list, please!
As per your personal request and a majority vote :) - you have been added!

I have now read through this log and have some questions about this this amazing build.
1. I understand that the price is $ 350, can you tell how much shipping will cost to Norway ?.
2. Does the small boat / dingi accompany this offer for members of the SOS ?.
3. Do I have to sign up for the list here at SOS now for this offer to apply ?.
4. Does this offer apply if I wish to book at a later date?

Greeting-

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A RELEASE DATE YET, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FOR FINANCES AND FOR MY FUTURE BUILDS. THANKS Don
Don ,they will let us know when the kit is going to be released,asking it every week won’t help or not going to make it happen faster.

I have now read through this log and have some questions about this this amazing build.
1. I understand that the price is $ 350, can you tell how much shipping will cost to Norway ?.

1. I understand that the price is $ 350, can you tell how much shipping will cost to Norway?
The shipping and taxes (VAT) will be calculated based on weight and country of origin. As the kit is not ready, the final weight is unknown. I can guess it will be
ground shipping (no air)
2. Does the small boat /dinghy accompany this offer for members of the SOS?
Yes, Knut. The ship's boat will be provided as a complimentary gift to SOS members.
3. Do I have to sign up for the list here at SOS now for this offer to apply?
Technically, if you don't intend to purchase this kit now, you don't have to register. @Trident Model is a relatively small production studio, with the list of members we are helping Trident to produce\reserve number of kits. It is not clear what is the production capacity of this studio, and future availability to purchase this kit in the future.
This is not an offer, and this list of members only to help Trident arrange their initial production (based on the number of interested members). (see my answer in point 3.)

Hope @Trident Model can add\object my comments

Greeting-
First of all, thank you for your attention. It is not clear how much the specific freight is. When KIT is fully developed, we will inform you about the specific freight. KIT does not include small boats. Only friends who make reservations in the S.O.S. forum will give away small boats. I think when the English version of KIT starts production, the reservations will end. Thank you again for your attention.

1. I understand that the price is $ 350, can you tell how much shipping will cost to Norway?
The shipping and taxes (VAT) will be calculated based on weight and country of origin. As the kit is not ready, the final weight is unknown. I can guess it will be
ground shipping (no air)
2. Does the small boat /dinghy accompany this offer for members of the SOS?
Yes, Knut. The ship's boat will be provided as a complimentary gift to SOS members.
3. Do I have to sign up for the list here at SOS now for this offer to apply?
Technically, if you don't intend to purchase this kit now, you don't have to register. @Trident Model is a relatively small production studio, with the list of members we are helping Trident to produce\reserve number of kits. It is not clear what is the production capacity of this studio, and future availability to purchase this kit in the future.
This is not an offer, and this list of members only to help Trident arrange their initial production (based on the number of interested members). (see my answer in point 3.)

Hope @Trident Model can add\object my comments

Thank you very much. I think what you said is exactly what I wanted to say. Thumbsup :p

At present, the project has been pre-sold in China, with a total number of 20 sets. Delivery is expected to be completed before October 15, followed by the sale of the English version.
So we have 44 members signed up who interested to buy the kit,(maybe even more in the future)will you be able to supply that in one shot once they order the kit?

Only friends who make reservations in the S.O.S. forum will give away small boats. I think when the English version of KIT starts production, the reservations will end.

As Trident already responded, I'd like to make a clear statement for point # 4.

Looks like Trident Studio will make English products based on our members' request list ONLY. The future kit production might be suspended. If you want to have this kit, you may\should reserve it now.

Back