Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

I understand from a contact in China that there are already pictures of the unpacking of the kit floating around local web sites . I am unable to find any however. It looks like the kit comes in a basic brown box with large Chinese writing like we see in Snail Model kits.
Hi Gisel,

There is an unboxing mentioned on 4h model, but at the moment only a picture of the outside box which actually could be anything.
79_2000_550.jpg
So no other pictures. I think we here have everything we need to see this will be a great model.
Can t wait to unbox it myself.

Kit's China is doing a variety of tests to find out the mistakes in kit, although we can't guarantee that there are no mistakes in kit. The current development time is far beyond our expectation, which is one of the reasons. I don't want to disappoint you with the mistakes in KIT. Thank you for your attention.

Uwek is just about right the writing says Recruiting Ship Model Enthusiasts.
Working with Snail Models looks like a winner. I have purchased their kits for over 15 years, always very satisfied. Trident will take advantage of their international expertise.

Uwek is just about right the writing says Recruiting Ship Model Enthusiasts.
Working with Snail Models looks like a winner. I have purchased their kits for over 15 years, always very satisfied. Trident will take advantage of their international expertise.
We just borrowed their packing boxes. The rest is our own. We are just a small studio. You can't do everything by yourself. :p

I'm sorry that we haven't updated it in time recently. We are currently producing 30 sets of kit ordered in China. The improved processing technology is adopted. It can basically meet our requirements. It can be finished in about 7-10 days. We can show you all the wood parts. One more thing to note is that our kit board parts are not graded and do not need to pay extra fees. Wood parts will have color difference, black line and white are normal phenomena.

20191030_171038.jpg20191030_175259.jpg

Thank you for a much needed update!. We are glad that production in China have success, and the kit is really popular among modelers. We would be happy if modelers, who are building their kits now, can share experience in a build log. We created the Alert Media, specifically to upload and share images while building model from your kit.

Thanks again!

Thank you for a much needed update!. We are glad that production in China have success, and the kit is really popular among modelers. We would be happy if modelers, who are building their kits now, can share experience in a build log. We created the Alert Media, specifically to upload and share images while building model from your kit.

Thanks again!
Jim ,that group is not active yed and the media section is not active either,it will be when the group build starts

Jim ,that group is not active yed and the media section is not active either,it will be when the group build starts
Thanks for the clarification, Zoly. For now, this is for information only. But it will be activated once, at least the first one will start the build.

Back