Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

This part has little to do with KIT. It's intended for friends who want to make sail ropes. It's provided free of charge in KIT.

View attachment 104758

Hope you will explain once how it works or how it should be used .......

Another good news is that Sam Chan personally painted the sailor portrait for friends of SOS Forum. I tried to make it out of metal. Free to the first group of booking friends

View attachment 104763

View attachment 104764

View attachment 104765

This is looking great - and a wonderful idea - our members will love it

BTW: I am using a copy of the well known shipwright from Jean Boudriot in scale 1:48 to show the size of the model.
This, better something similar, would be also a great small figurine - only as a marketing idea for the future.
I am pretty sure, that a lot of modelers would like it very much
(photos taken from my building log of the La Salamandre)

IMG_31591.jpg

IMG_41311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you will explain once how it works or how it should be used .......

This is looking great - and a wonderful idea - our members will love it

BTW: I am using a copy of the well known shipwright from Jean Boudriot in scale 1:48 to show the size of the model.
This, better something similar, would be also a great small figurine - only as a marketing idea for the future.
I am pretty sure, that a lot of modelers would like it very much
(photos taken from my building log of the La Salamandre)
Sam Chan has drawn a similar model, and I'll ask Sam Chan to show it to you tomorrow.

TO TRIDENT, YOU HAVE JUST RAISED THE BAR ON KITS< FROM ALL MANUFACTURERS, THIS IS THE STANDARD THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO DO THERE PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE, YOU HAVE CORNERD THE MARKET BRAVO,, WITH 3-D AND THE USE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY, THIS IS A ENEGERING WORK OF ART,,,, IS THE RELEASE DATE STAYING THE SAME SOMETIME IN AUGUST. Don

I second , great idea how about the group if kids chasing the cat ???
It was the Jean Boudriot monograph of the La Belle - found it
IMG_37591.jpg IMG_37601.jpg

But as figurines it will be not easy to produce....... but nice - sorry to hijack the topic, a little bit off-topic - so back to the topic

Back