Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

Is there any word on price? I recall it being mentioned "in passing" at $300. Confirmation would be great ...and what currency was that figure quoted in? I only ask as the Admiral has certain opinions re "disposable income".LOL.
.Cheers, Dan (#12 on the LIST:D)

Adding to Dan's question RE: cost- what about accepted forms of payment: credit card, PayPal, etc. I assume there is no VAT that we have to pay or that it would be excluded for shipments out of the country. Of course we all know there would be no tariffs certainly not for a ship model!!

We are contacting several international express agents to find the most reasonable price. As for taxes, according to the information provided by express companies, they may be avoided in general, but cannot be guaranteed, especially in some countries. Freight, I will tell you the real cost. Thank you for your attention and support.

Could they post some pics of the completed build. There are a lot of pics of the progress of the build and
computer generated in this forum but it would be nice to see what the final version looks like. Thanks

Recently, we are cooperating with the designer to develop the next package. There is also the commissioning of new equipment. So the delayed update is expected to resume next week. There will be more details to show. Next week we will introduce the sculptor in charge of hand carving of Trident model.

Recently, we are cooperating with the designer to develop the next package. There is also the commissioning of new equipment. So the delayed update is expected to resume next week. There will be more details to show. Next week we will introduce the sculptor in charge of hand carving of Trident model.
Big Face ?

I'm sorry, my dog has acute gastric volvulus, just finished the operation, I will take care of him in the hospital in the next 10 days, the update will be delayed, I'm terribly sorry, kit's production is all normal.
Take care about your dog - and the time necessary
Family (and animals are a part of our families in the meantime) have priority

Back