Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

For everybody interested in this ship and also the cutters of the ALERT class, I made a short summary of some available data and contemporary drawings in the research area of our forum:

Now we have gradually resumed production. We will report the production progress to you every week. The packing box factory is expected to return to work on March 1. The kit for evaluation is expected to be sent on March 15. I'm terribly sorry to have kept you waiting

I'm sorry that I haven't updated it for a long time. Due to the epidemic, my assistant hasn't come back to work. I need to process kit in the daytime. Due to the recent adjustment of the development plan of the new kit, I need to communicate the design scheme with the designer in the evening, so I seldom show up with you recently. If there is no special case, kit will be ready next month.

Looks like a superb kit, and the attention to detail is second to none. Well done!
A couple of quick questions: -
1. Do you include timber for the underwater planking (clinker built)?
2. This would be an even better kit if it could be made in boxwood rather than cherry - Boxwood is harder to work with, but holds an edge so much better. Have you thought about perhaps producing the kit in boxwood as a special order for those who want it? Obviously the cost would be higher!

Regardless of your replies, I still intend buying the kit!

Ted

Hello everyone, kit is expected to finish production on May 20. Here are some pictures of wooden boards and English manuals. Kit has sold more than 80 sets in China. We are correcting some problems in the manuals. It is expected that next month, we will show you the development process of the next kit.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Hello everyone, kit is expected to finish production on May 20. Here are some pictures of wooden boards and English manuals. Kit has sold more than 80 sets in China. We are correcting some problems in the manuals. It is expected that next month, we will show you the development process of the next kit.
I cant wait to see this kit in action and all the builds in the group build

Back