Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

MINE HAS ARRIEVED ALSO, WILL TAKE PICTURES AND POST HERE, IT WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE I START SORTING THIS OUT, ORDERIN 2 ADJUSTABLE TABLES FOR HEIGHT PURPOSESS AS I CAN NOT STAND, THEY ARE NOT WIDE BUT 15 INCHES DEEP 31 INCHES LONG, IT WILL WORK. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

As with the everything else purchasing online, there could be unpredictable issues. It is unfortunate, that this happened, but Trident makes everything possible to resolve it quickly. He is new studio, never experienced sales overseas, why not to give him support??? He assured us that all this will be resolved in a few days.

Thank you very much.
Only one question.
When the kit becomes available, how will i be contacted for a possible purchase?
Thanks in advance
When you turn comes, you will be receiving a PM from Zoltan (Zoly) to confirm your emails Address. Until few days back, Zoly responded with a direct link to purchase the kit. Unfortunately, that platform for sales currently suspended trade, and Trident trying to find the root cause. Also, he is looking for alternative ways to resume normal sale. If the process will be changed, you will be notified.

Thanks for your question and interest!

When you turn comes, you will be receiving a PM from Zoltan (Zoly) to confirm your emails Address. Until few days back, Zoly responded with a direct link to purchase the kit. Unfortunately, that platform for sales currently suspended trade, and Trident trying to find the root cause. Also, he is looking for alternative ways to resume normal sale. If the process will be changed, you will be notified.

Thanks for your question and interest!
Ok thanks,
I can waitThumbsup;)

As many you know Trident started selling the Alert kit to the members signed up on this list, I will keep update on the status , so check back here on this post frequently.

@SteveA - not responding
@Brian077 (canceled)
@Submarinerblue (purchase completed)
@rpedersen (purchase completed)
@Jimsky (purchase completed)
@donfarr (purchase completed)
@SkyIsMine (purchase completed)
@Jock - not responding
@uri (purchase completed)
@danielw (purchase completed)

@procosmo (purchase completed)
@Buster3401 (purchase completed)
@paulv1958 (purchase completed)
@GabeK - canceled
@ADC (purchase completed)
@Experten ( purchase completed )
@Andynic (purchase completed)
@kjpeters (canceled)
@Iosto - pending
@mstritzl (purchase completed)

@benji - postponed,buying a later time
@Bobbuild - canceled
@Koreets - postponed,buying at a later time
@RegG - canceled
@Hedley ( purchase completed)
@Jolley Roger (purchase completed)
@KentM (purchase completed)

@tedboat - purchase completed
@Lusitania1915 - pending
@calista
@Dicas - pending
@Donnie
@Milos-B. - purchase completed
@Barry1
@MystRacing - purchase completed
@Maarten - purchase completed
@DocBlake - postponed
@edapraga - purchase completed

@Adiefenbach - pending
@möve1 - pending
@Norway - purchase completed
@Galley Slave - canceled
@Squint
@Kljang
@Raven89
@Zagul - purchase completed
@Alex R - purchase completed
@stuglo - purchase completed

@Brewbrarian
@itshamish
@Osaul
@JohnA
@zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore - pending
@Brechin Castle - canceled
@janos - canceled
@Hoss6262 - canceled
@jshreve - purchase completed

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly
@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic
@Jaubrey
@ilanortho
@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune - postponed
@tommyg
@Pathfinder65
@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep
@GlennRich
@lyttelton76
@RichardT
@Ophotn
@kohlndk
@roshka1000
@LuigiSoft
@jbford
@jeep
@baydreamer
@udo
@MickeR
@kozo
@Clair G
@Ronko
@Chello
@Enzo
@ken s
I suppose I am in the group not yet invited to purchase...

Hello, thank you for your support and trust. Now I would like to report the latest progress to you. The feedback from the platform is "this is a very novel trading method, which has never appeared before. They are examining whether there is unsafe behavior in the sales process, which is also to protect every buyer. "I think the main responsibility lies in our failure to study the rules formulated by the platform. Please do not over interpret. We are gradually resuming sales. Please wait patiently. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Statement: the delivered kit is in transit (some have been delivered). The payment for the undelivered order has been returned, please check. There will be no economic loss to you.

One more thing to note: for the selection of mailing companies, in principle, we give priority to EMS service for you. When the first batch of kit is mailed to you, the companies that provide logistics services for us propose to change the United States and South Africa to FedEx. Because it takes 2-3 months or even longer for EMS to be sent to the United States, the freight of FedEx is slightly higher than that of EMS, and part of the price difference is borne by us. The main reason why FedEx is not used in other regions is that the country to which it is sent is more likely to collect taxes and fees. So we suggest that you choose EMS. Generally, the transportation time is about 14-20 days, and the transportation time varies in different countries. At present, the United States, South Africa, Israel choose FedEx, other countries choose EMS to provide mail service. Thank you for your support. Thank you again.

Generally, the transportation time is about 14-20 days, and the transportation time varies in different countries.
With the increased global popularity of sites such as AliExpress and Banggood and the high volumes of goods being moved everyday in China you would think that the delivery times would come down substantially as logistics companies get more embedded, experienced, automated and efficient.
The logistics companies would do more to help the Chinese suppliers and their customers by providing a fast service at an affordable rate. They can't say that there aren't enough flights at the moment.
Perhaps there is an opening in the market?

The money I paid for Alert, has now been repaid, everything is correct so far.
The question is, will I wait until it comes and other buying platform.
Or should I try to make a new order.

Back