HMS Ontario 1780 scale 1:32 POB full version

I liked the various Chicago albums, loved the full instrumental band they used.

I also loved Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven album.

But back to ship building, I have seen different shades of red for gun deck hull lining and gun port frames, does it matter how bright or dark a shade of red is, did it vary by boat, or country? And why was this area painted red? I am trying to learn such things to be able to make better ships down the line.

Its nice that phonographs and LPs are making a come back, now I can dig out the collection I got from my dad after he pasted, had over a hundred old LPs. He was member of RCA record of month club for years.

Jimsky my good friend... I saw Pink Floyd Live Open Air in Mannheim Germany, 1988. Will never forget it. If you are seeking a modern alternative give Tool a try. :)
@zoly99sask sorry Man for hijacking your thread. frankly...we are bumping it up dude :p

Mikie...I saw Pink Floyd live in many occasions in few countries and various band members. The last show was in Madison Square Garden, Nick (Mason) brought an old Floyd staff - was a blast!!!! I am still listening Live Floyd music by many cover bands, so if you have a chance, highly recommend BritFloyd (Great Britain)

Australian Pink Floyd

The Machine

just to name a few. I saw them all multiple times and don't miss their show (if they in New York). Brit Floyd always in New York making their gigs in April. Those are all cover bands. But today, we have one of the best bands (modern) who plays Floyd style music - Polish band Riverside. Must listen!!!

Happy listening! In Floyd we trust!!!!

Its nice that phonographs and LPs are making a come back
Hello Kurt, phonographs are never gone, they are still very popular among collectibles and cost lots of American rubbles. LP's are always cost more than CD's, still. Bands are making their new albums on LP first...

Hi Zoly,
I would say I am far to late for making a comment but here it is anyway, obviously there are several considerations in buying equipment like a mill, (though I would call the Proxxon mill as more a drill with X-Y table added ) how much space is available. Budget. What it's intended uses are, a milling machine well equipped can make all sorts of things when fitted with things like a rotary table. In Australia Proxxon is fairly expensive and for the same money a larger mill drill could be purchased. Did you have a look at the second hand market?
Anyway that's my two bobs worth, enjoy your mill when it arrives.
Cheers,
Stephen.

Hi Zoly,
I would say I am far to late for making a comment but here it is anyway, obviously there are several considerations in buying equipment like a mill, (though I would call the Proxxon mill as more a drill with X-Y table added ) how much space is available. Budget. What it's intended uses are, a milling machine well equipped can make all sorts of things when fitted with things like a rotary table. In Australia Proxxon is fairly expensive and for the same money a larger mill drill could be purchased. Did you have a look at the second hand market?
Anyway that's my two bobs worth, enjoy your mill when it arrives.
Cheers,
Stephen.
Hi Stephen,second hand market is not large in Canada,get anything from Us ?shipping is ridiculos,for my current budget only good for Proxxon.

i was working all day around the gun ports and sweep port,I can tell you that is a lot of work to get the planking right ,a cut out a dummy gun port and sweep port lid for the plankin to have a nice clean edge around them.

9C60B108-9C37-476A-9A6E-3D8434F06C48.jpegF6D42E17-FF0D-46A7-8D80-E6F160D4B351.jpeg3CD054B8-0BC1-44BB-A0C3-A8E022966E32.jpeg93D15F2F-7673-4D66-ABE0-C44BEC3CF33B.jpeg6FAF8A18-4920-4A30-B47D-D0ADAC9E7A0F.jpeg9DFBD78E-6593-4C12-90A0-CD3B816F3FA5.jpeg0DF3F0BE-086F-4326-AA17-F2BCC9799832.jpeg73C5A0A6-7205-46F7-BB0B-39C4FE503750.jpegAE2D54CB-832C-4A83-9E41-EA1DDAD4AF91.jpegF0C97ED3-2835-4CE3-B13E-E92F152E450F.jpeg

Back