HMS Vanguard - Amati - scale 1:72 - Foto

Это классный модельный набор - и в высшей степени интересный оригинальный сосуд
Я буду с большим интересом следить за вашим строительным журналом
К сожалению не могу назвать этот набор хорошим. После Меркурия от Российского производителя наборов Эскадра, этот kit очень посредственного качества.

Unfortunately I can't call this set good. After Mercury from the Russian kit manufacturer Eskadra, this kit is of very mediocre quality.
Jan

К сожалению не могу назвать этот набор хорошим. После Меркурия от Российского производителя наборов Эскадра, этот kit очень посредственного качества.

Unfortunately I can't call this set good. After Mercury from the Russian kit manufacturer Eskadra, this kit is of very mediocre quality.
Jan
I am crossing all fingers, that you will make a very good model out of this kit

When looking at f.e. the completed model by @aew - at the end it is a very good ship model

I will follow your work with big interest

Собрал карронады.
В наборе вместо шести лафетов для карронад, было только три, Amati сэкономили.

Collected carronades.
In the set, instead of six carriages for carronades, there were only three, Amati saved.

IMG_20230729_092608.jpg

IMG_20230731_171034.jpg

IMG_20230731_165540.jpg

IMG_20230731_165604.jpg

IMG_20230801_091817.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These carronades are looking very good - very good details
Are you sure, that this is only 1:72 and not much bigger scale?

These carronades are looking very good - very good details
Are you sure, that this is only 1:72 and not much bigger scale?
Да кто этих итальянцев знает, может и обманули с масштабом. Никому верить нельзя.

But who knows these Italians, maybe they were deceived with a scale. Nobody can be trusted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking once more at your photo showing your new carronades compared to the kit content.
Unbelievable what is in the kit - not only, that they have only 3 carriages included, but als a terrible quality

Back