HMS Vanguard - Amati - scale 1:72 - Foto

Собрал транцевую перегородку, не стал использовать фототравление из набора, сделал полностью из дерева. Перегородку юта планирую делать в этом же стиле.

I assembled the transom baffle, did not use photo-etched from the kit, made it completely from wood. I plan to make a Utah partition in the same style.

IMG_20230826_135702.jpg

IMG_20230826_135921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Собрал транцевую перегородку, не стал использовать фототравление из набора, сделал полностью из дерева. Перегородку юта планирую делать в этом же стиле.

I assembled the transom baffle, did not use photo-etched from the kit, made it completely from wood. I plan to make a Utah partition in the same style.

View attachment 391449

View attachment 391450
The result is truly splendid! Well worth the effort.

Закончил перегородки. Решил изменить обрешетку окон, первый вариант выглядел грубо, не понравилось.

Finished partitions. I decided to change the crate of the windows, the first option looked rude, I didn’t like it.

IMG_20230829_165230.jpg

IMG_20230829_165111.jpg

IMG_20230829_164406.jpg

I very much appreciate your upgrades and where you choose to make them. Bulkheads are very well done. Stern plate structure and decorations as well. I think sometimes when modelers attempt to improve decorations, they actually achieve the opposite. Certainly not in your case. Bravo! Thumbsup

Для тех кого интересует постройка исторически верной, не по инструкции, модели Vanguard, вот ссылка на российский форум, к сожалению проект не закончен, по неизвесной мне причине. https://www.shipmodeling.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=70719

For those who are interested in building a historically correct, not according to instructions, Vanguard model, here is a link to the Russian forum, unfortunately the project is not completed, for a reason unknown to me. https://www.shipmodeling.ru/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=70719

Back