HMS Victory - 1/100 Heller [COMPLETED BUILD]

This plastic kit is a million times better accuracy and appearance than any of wooden Victory kits on the market. If I knew of it I would have never bought my current Mamoli Victory 1:90 and would have been looking for this kit. It does not matter how long I struggle with my Mamoli and how much more money spend on adding details and replacing bad looking parts I will never be any close to Heller Victory.

This is stuff is my right hand.
Just a few drops of this and will unglue all kinds of glue even CA.
To my is my BUDDY.
Many mistakes can be fixed with this.

Last edited:
Will this stuff remove my CA fingerprint from acetate without marring the plastic?

Sorry, I don’t have that answer.
Even though I also build plastic models but I have never use it on them, only on wood.
But it is product that is not expensive at all, I bought my at Hobby Lobby.
But if what you want is to pull apart both half of the hull, this is the stuff to use.

Marvelous.
The boats look fantastic, and the cover is a great idea. Sometimes we don’t realize how much dust we create.
I realize very well :)
Once I cleaned the model with a vacuum cleaner, and I sucked one of the cannons!
The cage has a mobile ceiling - when I install the masts it can be easily lifted by changing the length of the four rods.

The hammocks are looking very good - maybe you can describe or even better show the different working steps and information which kind of material you are using?
For hammocks I use parachute fabric.
It is quite thin and allows repeated folding.
Soak it for 10 minutes in coffee, then in diluted water-based glue - C200.
Once it dries from the glue, the fabric becomes easy to shape, and does not release threads when working with it.
I fold each hammock 5 times, the width of which is in accordance with the width of the nets - in the case of about 4 mm.
Then I fold the resulting roll in half and glue it with a drop of instant glue.

Back