HMS Victory, 104-gun First-rate ship, Scale 1:72, by Attila

used copies are available on the used book market for reasonable prices - around 50 Euro
bookfinder is a very good source to find books

used copies are available on the used book market for reasonable prices - around 50 Euro
bookfinder is a very good source to find books
i bought these two till now. after i finished the drawing i gonna look for others too. and yes. on the net you can find evthing but if you need work with it better to buy them.

20211103_175452.jpg

And the test piece's done. I just put some bee wax and wood stain on it. I wanted to see how does it look like, if i build it from pieces and than i paint it. (pic1: just some bee wax. pic2: wax and ebony wood stain. pic3: the errors). These errors dont disturb me because i gonna buy a laser cutter. What important is for me now, is the pic2. This surface is amazing, i see the joints and even a bit of the paper aswell. Looks like the original one. I was debating whether to paint it or leave it raw. But I like it better with paint. I think now that I will work with wood stain and wax. If you have any observations, please write them. And now back to the "drawing board".

20211103_174950.jpg

20211103_175325.jpg

Screenshot 18-07-2022 21.36.59.jpg

Last edited:
I had to learn another program for design. Unfortunately, the previous one was not good enough. But there you have it. 100 %. I hope to be able to show pictures of the construction in February. I didn't think it would be fast, but it would be nice...

Screenshot 21-10-2023 20.22.46logo.jpg

so you are proceding faster than expected - seems that the new software is working better for your needs

so you are proceding faster than expected - seems that the new software is working better for your needs
thank you Uwe yes. An architect friend recommended it, I just had to learn how to handle it. It is definitely much better for this purpose. I would have spared myself a lot of trouble if I had started with this. and also the frames are formed. Thanks for the conversation about them last time.

Screenshot 11-11-2023 18.01.24.jpg

Last edited:
Back