Imperial yacht Uvalen by Falconet in 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Ho appena provato - la posizione degli alberi è determinata dalla costruzione, puoi inserirli nell'unico modo possibile, con l'angolazione giusta. Però è un po' troppo presto per gli alberi;)
Giusta la Tua osservazione , mi sono permesso di solo ricordarti per evitare qualche problema dopo, tutto quì, certo che è presto per l'alberatura

For non-italian members - we talked about installation of the masts. I tried it, their position and angle are exactly determinated by the construction.

Per i membri non italiani - abbiamo parlato di installazione delle antenne. L'ho provato, la loro posizione e l'angolo sono esattamente determinati dalla costruzione.
mi devi scusare ma ,io non ho mai costruito un Kit

For non-italian members - we talked about installation of the masts. I tried it, their position and angle are exactly determinated by the construction.
@Walterone Sorry for the off-topic. @Frank48 please consider translating your posts for the convenience of other members. This is for all benefit. Many thanks in advance. Grazie!

Nice planking job!

I really like Falkonet kits, the way they go about planking really helps make a nice model. Apparently they lost their supplier for pre-made sails though...

Good evening Walterone, I ask, does this area of bow and stern end the planking smooth or clinker?
That was the question I was struggling with as well. Some planks wanted to overlap and some wanted to lay flat.

Had I known WalterOne was about to kick off a build of the same thing, I would have followed him. :)

Back