Imperial yacht Uvalen by Falconet in 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Looking very good - good idea with your finger for comparison the size - or you use an oversized dummy-finger
But to be serious - very good work, especially in this scale it is not easy to work accurate like you do

I was painting the cabin of mine the other day and wondered about furnishing, as you have. I like what you did.

I also like your idea of wrapping the hull in clear plastic wrap to protect the paint job. That's another idea of yours I plan to steal. ;)

The deck-houses (or better deck-boxes? :) ) The colors are slightly different, because the deck is not oiled yet.

Hi, Walterone. Your build is looking so neat and clean compared to mine. Are the deck boxes glued in place yet? I think the hole for chimney is supposed to be in the aft corner of that box. I accidentally glued part J159 upside down (in the same position you have it) before i realized my mistake.

A BEAUTIFUL BUILD THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON MY TO DO LIST. PLEASE BE SAFE YOU AND YOURS AND MAY THE PEACE TROUGH CHRIST PREVAIL. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back