L´Artesien

happy Birthday,Birthday-CakeBeer
wish you all the best and happiness.
you are making great work on the ship, it's looks beautiful!
feliz cumpleaños, cumpleaños Te deseo todo lo mejor y felicidad. ¡Estás haciendo un gran trabajo en el barco, se ve hermoso!

Wonderful work. I do love that you free hand cut and carve many of the elements. Would you please tell me where you found the wood chisels you use. I see the semi round medium sized chisel in your post. I have a wonderful set of small chisels, but looking for a comparable set the next size up.

Thank you.

Soy nuevo en este foro ,es el primer modelo que estoy construyendo a partir de planos, con madera de boj americano ,peral y ébano lo voy a construir todo , con los aparejos también ,ahora tengo poco tiempo ,y el casco cerrado ,no soy un tallista experimentado de todas formas gracias por acogerme tan bien en vuestro foro

google translation:
I am new to this forum, it is the first model that I am building from planes, with American boxwood, pear and ebony I will build everything, with the rigs too, now I have little time, and the closed helmet, I am not an experienced carver anyway thanks for welcoming me so well in your forum
Hallo @Mecanizados
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hola a todos muchísimas gracias por acordarse de mi, siento estar ausente tanto tiempo ya en el foro pero es que hace un año pasé por otra operacion de columna y no estoy muy bien, me estoy recuperando muy mal y lento espero poder continuar con el l, artesien más adelante, de todas formas estoy fabricando piezas pequeñas y las poleas a ratos, mandaré fotos, un abrazo a todos

Back