L' Hermione AL 1/89

@RichardKlecker, @Jimsky, @BigMike, @WilliamMorrison .@Ciciak35
Thank you all for your kind comments and likes.

@Richard Klecker Richard thats the flag of the French Kingdom in those days having added the coat of arms of the House of Bourbons... to which the King Luis XVI belonged. I have chose to used it because on board of the ship was the King's envoy Marq. Lafayette (sailing to America in order to bring the Kings massage to G.Washington) fact which implies that this flag is the appropriate to use .

I have made an extra special order for this flag and it was custom made from the "BECC's Custom Decals"

@WilliamMorrison No Bill I havent used the tricolour either on my last build. The tricolour did not existed in 1780.
The kit supplies a very nice tricolour of fine quality, which is appropriate to be used if the kit's builder is building the Replica of Hermione of 2012! I was building the original ship on its journey to America in 1780, both times.

Last edited:
Messis,
the contributor's Gallery (CG) is here link below and this is page 01 that starts pages 1 - 7

I can grab your images of your ship that you have already post and add them to this gallery on page 7

Messis,
the contributor's Gallery (CG) is here link below and this is page 01 that starts pages 1 - 7

I can grab your images of your ship that you have already post and add them to this gallery on page 7
Yes please do. Thank you

Back