Le Coureur

Hallo Tobias,
is there a special reason, why you are not using the cleats, which were in the content of the kit? They are not so bad prepared, especially in the form of the "banana". OK the timber quality you use is better .....
And I agree here with the coment made by Frank related to the heads of the nails
You can cut the heads away and sand the nail down to the same level like the timber
Just checked my photos with the kit content cleats

IMG-6985.jpg IMG-6986.jpg

IMG-6990.jpg IMG-6991.jpg

Hallo Tobias,
Gibt es einen besonderen Grund, warum Sie nicht die Stollen verwenden, die im Lieferumfang des Kits enthalten waren? Sie sind nicht so schlecht zubereitet, besonders in Form der "Banane". OK, die Holzqualität, die Sie verwenden, ist besser .....
Und hier stimme ich dem Kommentar von Frank zu den Nagelköpfen zu
Sie können die Köpfe wegschneiden und den Nagel auf die gleiche Höhe wie das Holz schleifen
Ich habe gerade meine Fotos mit den Kit-Content-Stollen überprüft

View attachment 291096 View attachment 291097

View attachment 291098 View attachment 291099

Yes there is a reason Uwe they can no longer be found. I must have thrown them away by mistake. I know they aren't very pretty let's see if I can get it a little better.

Yes there is a reason Uwe they can no longer be found. I must have thrown them away by mistake. I know they aren't very pretty let's see if I can get it a little better.
absolutely understandable reason .......

Back