Le Coureur

It will get more like a living room - do you really want to produce dust there? ;)
Good idea to have the Proxxon saw one level deeper...

I like it! Can I ask you the power of the suction unit and the diameters of the pipes you use? Do you have a sawdust tank?

I like it! Can I ask you the power of the suction unit and the diameters of the pipes you use? Do you have a sawdust tank?

Hello Enzo, I use an industrial vacuum cleaner of 2300 W. The diameter of the HT pipes is 40mm and yes I will build a box with a cyclone separator.

Very good looking "living room" - Hope the fridge is not far away ;)
Interesting to see, that you have a jig for a scratch build there waiting for the frames - It is not the Egyptienne (too small for this frigate) - so ?

Very good looking "living room" - Hope the fridge is not far away ;)
Interesting to see, that you have a jig for a scratch build there waiting for the frames - It is not the Egyptienne (too small for this frigate) - so ?

Hello Uwe, yes the refrigerator is still missing. It will be L'Amarante, a few test riggings are already done as well as the keel. There will also be a construction diary when the time comes and Le Coureur is finished. I'm still trying out a lot and a few machines are still missing, such as a slightly larger milling machine and a lathe and the much-needed thickness planer.

Back