Le Coureur

Congratulation for this good decision.
In only one or two weeks you will receive the kit - so we can expect soon the real start of your building log....

Dir gefaellt das Modell, oder?
Oh ja es gefällt mir sehr gut und ich denke das gefällt mir this Art des modelle sprich der Aufbau Status der Frames und Die ganze Machart des Aufbaus sehr hilfreich sein Wird wenn ich mit Einer Monographie Anfänge.
Glaube das ich sehr viel lernen kann und hoffe auf konstruktive Kritik der hier anwesenden sowie nützliche Tipps und Tricks. Habe alle Berichte der einzelnen Gruppenbauten angesehen und somit das Ein oder andere Gesehen wo darauf hingewiesen wurde usw. Das gefällt mir sehr gut.
Alle Modelle sind klasse gemacht und ich kann Characterized sehr viel lernen.

google translation:
Oh yes I like it very much and I think I like this type of model, i.e. the construction status of the frames and the whole way of construction will be very helpful when I start with a monograph.
Believe that I can learn a lot and hope for constructive criticism of those present here as well as useful tips and tricks. I looked at all reports of the individual group buildings and thus saw one or the other where it was pointed out, etc. I like that very much.
All models are well made and I can learn a lot about Characterized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratulation zu dieser guten Entscheidung.
In nur ein bis zwei Wochen erhalten Sie den Bausatz - so können wir schon bald mit dem richtigen Start Ihres Bautagebuchs rechnen....
Danke Uwe
Ich freu mich Darauf von euch allen richtig viel zu lehren als Neuling im Schiffsbau.

Thanks Uwe
I'm looking forward to teaching a lot from all of you as a newcomer to shipbuilding.

Ich finde es toll und unglaublich, dass ich fast alles verstanden habe. Es ist schon lange Zeit, dass ich Deutsch gesprochen habe.

google translation:
I think it's great and unbelievable that I understood almost everything. It's been a long time since I've spoken German.

I am very happy, that you ordered the kit and we all will help and assist you in building this interesting and challenging kit.
So I am looking forward to see your first made sawdust.........

One small comment refering the language.
I edited all the posts and added the english translation (made via google). In future, when you like to get fast comments, hints etc. it is much better, if you write directly in english, maybe first german but with english google translation..... you will see, that the communication will run much faster.

I am very happy, that you ordered the kit and we all will help and assist you in building this interesting and challenging kit.
So I am looking forward to see your first made sawdust.........

One small comment refering the language.
I edited all the posts and added the english translation (made via google). In future, when you like to get fast comments, hints etc. it is much better, if you write directly in english, maybe first german but with english google translation..... you will see, that the communication will run much faster.
Thanks Uwe
Since the page about googel always translates for me, I didn't think about it.ROTF
But logically I will consider this in the future.

It‘s in Germany/Nürnberg 180km ago from me
So we can hope that the custom declaration is going fast, so it could be, that you have it already end of this week in your hands.
You are writing 180km from Nürnberg is your hometown.
I was born in Würzburg....where are you living?

So we can hope that the custom declaration is going fast, so it could be, that you have it already end of this week in your hands.
You are writing 180km from Nürnberg is your hometown.
I was born in Würzburg....where are you living?
Nuernberg - Customs declaration formalities completed

The countdown is running. According to the app, it should be there today by 6:00 p.m. at the latest, so we’ll be curious to see if that works. I took Uwe's words to heart and ordered the monograph from Ancre, unfortunately you cannot order the plans individually.

Hallo Tobias, I'm glad to have you on board. I am already looking forward to your start. You can really feel your enthusiasm.
Viel Spaß.
Hello Adi, thank you for your words and yes, I'm looking forward to the construction, but I won't start right away because the Essex has to be finished first. It's not too much work anymore, but there is still a little to do.
Here is a picture of my first Essex ship

So people it has arrived. I checked everything twice and there are 2 positions, namely 1Y and 1XF. However, I have read that it is not a problem to get it quickly. So far, the first impression has been very positive in terms of quality.

4A66A1A8-4409-4274-8C2D-2C53001C346A.jpeg

Back