LE FLEURON 1/48 POF by Wang - Modelship Dockyard

One of the most interesting model ship kits in the last years - It is a beautiful shipo and will be also a beautiful model
Very good work on the framing - I will follow the progress and devlopment with high interest

The photo showing the frames from inside is great
Thank you for your attention Uwek, I am telling you that this is a beautiful model, especially his dock design is groundbreaking, the builder can make it into 4 different parts according to his wishes, or just Buying a piece of it gives the maker complete freedom.

WOW! it's looks great ship on a lovely scale!
I Will follow with a huge interest Thumbsup :)
Could you please attach pictures of the wooden panels from which you remove the various parts for the ship, so that we can also get an impression of the creation process
Thank you for your attention. I would like to explain here that since I live in the same city as the designer of this set, I was able to purchase this set earlier than anyone else, but the set I purchased was not It is not an official production version. My kit is produced by the designer using defective wooden boards left over from the production of other kits. It is not the final official production version and it is not representative, so I did not take pictures of the wooden boards. Photo.

Oh my goodness
A Le Fleuron in a kit !!!

I assume no rigging - just a navy board style.
Thank you for your attention Donnie, the designer of this kit will provide all options according to your requirements, including rigging and other things. For this build of mine, I will only make the hull part for the time being.

Is this one of those kits from China ? If so, what do you think of the quality and instructions ?
Since what I purchased was not an official production version, there was no instruction manual included in the kit, but as Jimsky said, the designer will provide a 3D instruction manual when the kit is officially sold.

Back