LE FLEURON 1/48 POF by Wang - Modelship Dockyard

Wow. This is another level. I built the Blandford kit last year, which l loved and this looks even better. Modelship Dockyard is certainly evolving in leaps and bounds. A beautiful looking kit. When this kit is marketed l would definitely consider buying it

Fantastic work; my Blandford arrived yesterday which will be next on my bench when I finish my 1/32 PBY Catalina which should be done by end of year. I really like the look of the Fleuron and it will be on my list. If it is anything like the Blandford then it will be great quality.
Thank you for your interest, this is a kit that is larger in size than the Blandford, more difficult to make but of higher quality.

Wow. This is another level. I built the Blandford kit last year, which l loved and this looks even better. Modelship Dockyard is certainly evolving in leaps and bounds. A beautiful looking kit. When this kit is marketed l would definitely consider buying it
Yes this is a better kit than the Blandford, hopefully you will have it when it becomes available.

Yes this is a better kit than the Blandford, hopefully you will have it when it becomes available.
The quality of wood and the fit of the parts on Blandford don’t need any improvement, it is a good kit, but as this looks to be a more comprehensive build the instructions need to be a great deal better. More and better drawings and not just computer generated images, if this will be the case I would buy one.

Yes, since Blandford, we have received a lot of feedback from customers, and we have been committed to providing them with more comprehensive instructions and drawings.We can even customize some additional drawings for customers for free. If you have a printer at home, this is part of our after-sales service. In fact, Chinese customers have already been the first to enjoy this service.

In the Chinese market, we will immediately modify the manual after receiving feedback from customers, and then release a new version. Customers can download our latest version of the manual at any time. But I feel that this may be difficult to achieve in markets outside of China.

Very good work on the model - great modeler :cool:

Back