LE FLEURON 1/48 POF by Wang - Modelship Dockyard

Dear wang
You are doing a impressive job and the kit looks high quality.
Further to your answers, will it be possible to purchase only the carved parts/decorations and the metal parts such as cannons , when the time comes? I have the ancre monograph and would be happy to buy from the manufacturer only what I have listed
thanks Shota

Dear wang
You are doing a impressive job and the kit looks high quality.
Further to your answers, will it be possible to purchase only the carved parts/decorations and the metal parts such as cannons , when the time comes? I have the ancre monograph and would be happy to buy from the manufacturer only what I have listed
thanks Shota
Carving is one of the main reasons that scared me away from scratch building, it is one skill that I don't have the time nor the patience to develop. I also couldn't imagine making my own cannons either.

Carving is one of the main reasons that scared me away from scratch building, it is one skill that I don't have the time nor the patience to develop. I also couldn't imagine making my own cannons either.
Well, you can always source the carving decorations from the aftermarket. With today's technology and friends on our forum, a resin-printed decor is possible. The rest you will build from scratch. I don't have a metal lathe, I can't turn my own gun barrels so I bought them, but the rest I build from scratch.

Well, you can always source the carving decorations from the aftermarket. With today's technology and friends on our forum, a resin-printed decor is possible. The rest you will build from scratch. I don't have a metal lathe, I can't turn my own gun barrels so I bought them, but the rest I build from scratch.
That is great but I doubt that I would find decorations for HMS Centurion 1732 in 1/48 which is one ship that I would love to build at a later date.

That is great but I doubt that I would find decorations for HMS Centurion 1732 in 1/48 which is one ship that I would love to build at a later date.
On our forum, everything is possible, or maybe almost everything! You can contact @SZKUTNIK (Kris), and they could possibly design and print (or maybe even CNC carve) decor for HMS Centurion, or they may already have one!! I tagged Kris for his response here. Let's see what he will come up with. ;)

On our forum, everything is possible, or maybe almost everything! You can contact @SZKUTNIK (Kris), and they could possibly design and print (or maybe even CNC carve) decor for HMS Centurion, or they may already have one!! I tagged Kris for his response here. Let's see what he will come up with
@IainCleland wrore - That is great but I doubt that I would find decorations for HMS Centurion 1732 in 1/48 which is one ship that I would love to build at a later date.
When we receive drawings and photos... we can make decorations for the model HMS CENTURION 1732. No problem ;)

Pardon my ignorance but what are the 4 parts of this model that you refer to? Could you list them for me? I having trouble seeing the logic of buying a kit where you choose to buy is either 25%, 50%, or 75% of it...? Maybe it is because there are snowflakes falling outside my window and it is the end of October that I am feeling a bit confused. :(

Love your work by the way! :)

Pardon my ignorance but what are the 4 parts of this model that you refer to? Could you list them for me? I having trouble seeing the logic of buying a kit where you choose to buy is either 25%, 50%, or 75% of it...? Maybe it is because there are snowflakes falling outside my window and it is the end of October that I am feeling a bit confused. :(

Love your work by the way! :)
I think ,a stern section ,2 middle sections and bow section

Привет! Модель выглядит великолепно! Качество сборки отличное.. Очень люблю эти модели! Желаю вам творческих успехов и сил для завершения этого прекрасного корабля!

Hello! The model looks great! The build quality is excellent. I love these models very much! I wish you creative success and strength to complete this beautiful ship!

The scale of the model is amazing. Do you know anything more about wood, will it only be available in a pear version or maybe also in other wood ?

This is one beautiful ship I have always wanted to build, so I hope the pricing will not be too prohibitive when it is eventually released for sale.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of this build, great work so far…..

Thanks to everyone for their attention and compliments. During this time I have been installing the inner hull plating and adding tree nails to the hull. This process is tedious and long.Here I will focus on answering everyone’s questions; regarding the price of this kit, since I am not the manufacturer of this kit, I don’t know the future price of this kit, but I think its listing price will not be very high. It is expensive, and the manufacturer designed this model to be composed of 4 parts as shown in the picture below. The maker can choose to buy it according to his own needs.Regarding the material of the model and the purchase of individual accessories, the kit is now made of Swiss pear wood. When the kit is officially launched in the future, you can put forward your needs to the manufacturer, and the manufacturer should do its best to meet your needs.IMG_20231031_064756_edit_249388118050073.jpgIMG_20231201_042342.jpgIMG_20231201_042351.jpgIMG_20231201_042719.jpgIMG_20231201_042829_edit_683097176680356.jpgIMG_20231201_043151.jpgIMG_20231201_043213.jpgIMG_20231209_025647.jpgIMG_20231209_025718.jpgIMG_20231209_025729.jpgIMG_20231209_031212_edit_951593224982724.jpgIMG_20231211_045714.jpgIMG_20231212_035234.jpgIMG_20231212_035459_edit_1081345201005779.jpgIMG_20231212_040015.jpgIMG_20231213_025017.jpg

Fantastic work; my Blandford arrived yesterday which will be next on my bench when I finish my 1/32 PBY Catalina which should be done by end of year. I really like the look of the Fleuron and it will be on my list. If it is anything like the Blandford then it will be great quality.

Back