LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Дорогий колега, вітаю тебе з Днем Народження. Щастя, здоров'я та всіляких успіхів! Сім футів під кілем! Birthday-Cake

Dear colleague, congratulations on your birthday. Happiness, health and all the best! Seven feet under the keel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! First of all, thank you so much for your congratulations!
I don’t deserve this, because I haven’t appeared on the forum for a year and, moreover, I haven’t built anything .
Yes, I moved six months ago. And I want to make a room where I will continue building LE FLEURON. Unfortunately, all this is not moving as fast as I would like it to be . But - everything comes to an end someday!
Once again, thanks for remembering! :)

Hello! First of all, thank you so much for your congratulations!
I don’t deserve this, because I haven’t appeared on the forum for a year and, moreover, I haven’t built anything .
Yes, I moved six months ago. And I want to make a room where I will continue building LE FLEURON. Unfortunately, all this is not moving as fast as I would like it to be . But - everything comes to an end someday!
Once again, thanks for remembering! :)
Dear Friend
main thing is that everything is fine with you and your absences are for good reasons, congratulations on the new apartment. It will be said to your credit that if in the small space in the previous apartment you have reached very impressive achievements, I wonder what creative highs you will reach when you have an organized study in the new house. We would love to hear from you when everything works out and get organized to work on the model

Dear KUDIN
how do feel , we are missing you and your exclusive work, How was the new organization organized and will we get to see your most impressive work?

Last edited:
Hello, Dear ship modelers! My name is Kudin Andrey. I was born and grew up in Ukraine, now I live in Israel.
As already said, my English is a translation of Google. I present to you the process of building a model in 1/48 scale.
Construction began on this forum:

MODELS WORLD

Then continued here:

ВЕРФЬ НА СТОЛЕ (verf na stole)

Recently, I became interested in the video building process and I opened the channel. I hope you find it interesting, therefore I suggest.
Few of you know Russian, but you can understand me if you translate the subtitles (creeping line) in the settings for the video into any language:

YOUTUBE

With your permission, I will inform you about the release of new videos, with screenshots of them ... And you already decide for yourself - to watch or do other things ... They are small (15 minutes) and will not take much of your time .. And if they bring you interest / joy / pleasure ... I will be glad!
Of course, I count on your feedback and criticism, because this will help me in construction.
In the meantime, a few photos, in what form the model is now:

View attachment 96844View attachment 96845
View attachment 96846View attachment 96846View attachment 96847View attachment 96848View attachment 96849View attachment 96850View attachment 96851View attachment 96852View attachment 96853View attachment 96854View attachment 96855View attachment 96856View attachment 96857View attachment 96858
I love your model, Andrey, such fine craftsmanship!! A pleasure to see.

Hello, Dear ship modelers! My name is Kudin Andrey. I was born and grew up in Ukraine, now I live in Israel.
As already said, my English is a translation of Google. I present to you the process of building a model in 1/48 scale.
Construction began on this forum:

MODELS WORLD

Then continued here:

ВЕРФЬ НА СТОЛЕ (verf na stole)

Recently, I became interested in the video building process and I opened the channel. I hope you find it interesting, therefore I suggest.
Few of you know Russian, but you can understand me if you translate the subtitles (creeping line) in the settings for the video into any language:

YOUTUBE

With your permission, I will inform you about the release of new videos, with screenshots of them ... And you already decide for yourself - to watch or do other things ... They are small (15 minutes) and will not take much of your time .. And if they bring you interest / joy / pleasure ... I will be glad!
Of course, I count on your feedback and criticism, because this will help me in construction.
In the meantime, a few photos, in what form the model is now:

View attachment 96844View attachment 96845
View attachment 96846View attachment 96846View attachment 96847View attachment 96848View attachment 96849View attachment 96850View attachment 96851View attachment 96852View attachment 96853View attachment 96854View attachment 96855View attachment 96856View attachment 96857View attachment 96858
Hallo Andrey alias @KUDIN
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope you are well and can work on this amazing model - Would be great to hear from you and see some of your progress

Thank you very much for the congratulations and for the fact that they still remember me ;-)

I am even a little embarrassed that I have not been engaged in ship modeling for a long time and do not have the opportunity to communicate with you! :)

I apologize in advance for the offtopic, but I cannot but thank all the representatives of the CIVILIZED countries for helping Ukraine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT, AS SCRIPTURE SAYS IF GOD IS WITH US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US. GOD IS WITH UKRAINE AND ITS BRAVE, BRAVE PEOPLE, DESTROY THEM AS GOD SAYS IN DUETORANMY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back