LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Мої найщиріші побажання з нагоди Вашого дня народження, він може бути настільки ж особливим, як ви. З Днем народження!!

יוֹם הֻלֶּדֶת שָׂמֵחַ,
יוֹם הֻלֶּדֶת שָׂמֵחַ,
Andrey, יוֹם הֻלֶּדֶת שָׂמֵחַ לְ
יוֹם הֻלֶּדֶת שָׂמֵחַ

Best wishes on your birthday, Andrey!! Many more happy and healthy days in your life with family!

Dear Andrey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Birthday-CakeBeer
Congratulations on your birthday, I wish you lots of happiness and success, that you will continue to enjoy building beautiful models and teach us your professional construction methods Ship-1Anchor

Andrey,
I didn't see al you're movies. But I will do that for sure. They are great to see, even your fantastic build log here is a pleasure to read.
Love your idea's how you fix things, your rope skills and armoury.
Thanks for sharing :)

Hello, Dear ship modelers! My name is Kudin Andrey. I was born and grew up in Ukraine, now I live in Israel.
As already said, my English is a translation of Google. I present to you the process of building a model in 1/48 scale.
Construction began on this forum:

MODELS WORLD

Then continued here:

ВЕРФЬ НА СТОЛЕ (verf na stole)

Recently, I became interested in the video building process and I opened the channel. I hope you find it interesting, therefore I suggest.
Few of you know Russian, but you can understand me if you translate the subtitles (creeping line) in the settings for the video into any language:

YOUTUBE

With your permission, I will inform you about the release of new videos, with screenshots of them ... And you already decide for yourself - to watch or do other things ... They are small (15 minutes) and will not take much of your time .. And if they bring you interest / joy / pleasure ... I will be glad!
Of course, I count on your feedback and criticism, because this will help me in construction.
In the meantime, a few photos, in what form the model is now:

View attachment 96844View attachment 96845
View attachment 96846View attachment 96846View attachment 96847View attachment 96848View attachment 96849View attachment 96850View attachment 96851View attachment 96852View attachment 96853View attachment 96854View attachment 96855View attachment 96856View attachment 96857View attachment 96858
Such a graceful ship! A feast for the eyes because of how you built it.

Thaks to Jeronimo, a very good link to cloud files of cannons, and Dutch statenjacht, and still active until 2023... very informative.
And what a wonderful job of Kudin, very impressive. As you may say I'm still in diapers...
Thanks a lot

Andrey , sorry to bother, but you have made a wonderful job. Have read all the post and viewed all and couldn't find a description in how you solve the door hinges
1622165860472.png
would you be so kind to show me?
Really a Job outstanding
Thanks a lot
Hugo

Great videos Andrey, I'm up to #41. Great information you give. I'm learning alot.
You will have a lot more in fornt of you - it is great stuff

Here for info the last one from youtube - unfortunately Andrey is not so active in moment in modeling ....... but be sure, the colder time will come back

Hello, Dear ship modelers! My name is Kudin Andrey. I was born and grew up in Ukraine, now I live in Israel.
As already said, my English is a translation of Google. I present to you the process of building a model in 1/48 scale.
Construction began on this forum:

MODELS WORLD

Then continued here:

ВЕРФЬ НА СТОЛЕ (verf na stole)

Recently, I became interested in the video building process and I opened the channel. I hope you find it interesting, therefore I suggest.
Few of you know Russian, but you can understand me if you translate the subtitles (creeping line) in the settings for the video into any language:

YOUTUBE

With your permission, I will inform you about the release of new videos, with screenshots of them ... And you already decide for yourself - to watch or do other things ... They are small (15 minutes) and will not take much of your time .. And if they bring you interest / joy / pleasure ... I will be glad!
Of course, I count on your feedback and criticism, because this will help me in construction.
In the meantime, a few photos, in what form the model is now:
Hallo Andrey alias @KUDIN
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Keep care my friend

Dear Andre Kudon
Happy and happy birthday my dear friend:) Birthday-Cake

hope everything is fine with you, because we did not hear from you for many months, we will be happy to see more things from the amazing work you do and meet you again.
we miss your company and your amazing work. wish you all the best and happiness

Back