LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Once more a very good explanation - Very good video Thumbsup
Clever idea with fixing the complete deck before scratching the surface !!!!

Once more a very interesting video - I am looking forward to see the other four missing - This will get a great tutorial

I'm Highly recommend also in the 118 video that ANDREY recently posted and there he continues to teach us what professionalism is at an international level

Once more a very interesting video - I am looking forward to see the other four missing - This will get a great tutorial
I am always excited to see the latest video from Andrey. :)
Thank you very much! ;)
I'm Highly recommend also in the 118 video that ANDREY recently posted and there he continues to teach us what professionalism is at an international level
I hope, nevertheless, that ship modeling has no "nationalities" :)
Thank you Shabtay for advertising my channel. I, with your permission, will duplicate with a picture :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. I don't know if the European community of ship modelers is familiar with the screen (pirated) copy of a movie that has not yet been released :)
For reasons that take a long time to explain, I had to do the same. I counted ; which is better than "tearing a page out of the book"

Back