Le Redoutable 1/48

But there a lot of space to make new errors :):cool:.
So you are thinking already about the third model .....

Great work on your jig - I am looking forward to see the work in natural during spring when we meet in Augsburg.

"Boltplan" - how you design theoretical the location of each metal or wooden bolt (wooden bolts in this length?)
Are you planing to execute all these bolts - they will be hardly visible, especially in the midship area.....

Very interesting to see your efforts

To speak the truth... I have created my timeline for the next 5 models. All of them will be own reconstructions and there exists no models from these ships. Only one Project has a contemporary model in a museum.... Arrieved today a bunch of plans for some research activitys.

I try to to take along Le Redoutable to Augsburg. But only if she can stand free without Jig. Augsburg this year, not in two years ! :p

The bolts i will put all on place. As well the bolts in the underwateraerea. They are not shown on the sheet. The wooden bolt is a bolt as well to substitute the metalbolt in the gunport area. The space between the frames is to small, yes. In der middlesection they will be more or less inivisible.

1644843041785.png

Last edited:
Isn´t it a good feeling to put the frames inside the jig - to see first time, that there is really a hull of a ship ?
And your frames are fitting very well inside the jig - Bravo
In the evening I will drink a beer with a "Prost" on your model :cool:
Cool

Back